Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Dental Medium & Large Breed Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||New: Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn...||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Wheat...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice, Corn...||Corn, Brewers Rice, Brown Rice...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, High Fiber, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, High-Energy||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management|
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive formula for medium breed and large breed dogs weighing over 22 lb that are prone to dental tartar and plaque buildup.
- Clinically proven to reduce tartar buildup and maintain oral care; accepted by the VOHC.
- Exclusive kibble helps reduce plaque accumulation and tartar buildup by creating a tooth-brushing effect when dogs chew.
- Omega-3 fatty acids, glucosamine, and chondroitin helps provide bone and joint support.
- Contains calcium and phosphorus to help support healthy teeth.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PW Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Dental Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Skin Support Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$102.99Chewy Price$97.84Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PW Large Breed Dog Food, 26.4-lb bag$137.99Chewy Price$131.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein PS Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PD Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$107.99Chewy Price$102.59Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Puppy Gastrointestinal Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary UC Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$86.99Chewy Price$82.64Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Early Cardiac Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hepatic Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
Love the large kibbles
Our dog is 12 yrs old and takes her time chewing the larger, crunchy kibbles. Her teeth have remained in excellent condition due to the chewing.
Perfect food for my dog!
My vet recommended this diet for my dog after I adopted her! She has very healthy teeth and gums and the vet recommended this to keep her teeth healthy.
Dog loves this food!
My vet recommended we start this diet for my pup due to some beginning tarter under gums. My dog LOVES this food! We mix it with her regular food to make it last a little longer.
The Best for Product
Royal Canin dental treats are the best for my dogs teeth.
Not for my dog
My vet recommended Royal Canin for my dog because she has a plaque issue. Instead of daily brushing, I opted for the Royal Canin dental diet. Unfortunately, my dog refuses to eat this product...even when topped with (human) canned tuna or chicken breast. She eats the wet toppers and her previous dog food formula but leaves the Royal Canin on the floor beside her bowl. The curious thing is that she is not a fussy eater; she likes ProPlan, Evolve, Crave, Nutrish, etc. all of which I switch around without a problem. But not Royal Canin. This product is EXPENSIVE, so a fail really hurts.
The ingredients and packaging changed without notification. Mr Freckles has an ongoing tendency of Pancreatitis and doesn't tolerate diet change. Not please with chewy at LL
Definition of a Spoiled Dog
If your dog likes big kibble, this is a great choice. We first used it as a dental friendly tasty treat but currently our Bernese Mountain dog won't eat any other dry dog food. She should be on a weight control formula but we haven't found one she likes - since kibble size decreased on one she liked. (Yes, she is spoiled.)
Vet recommended but questionable ingredients
My vet had prescribed and recommended this food but I was initially hesitant because the ingredients aren't the best. I think the only redeeming quality of the food is the big kibble size for the dental aspect. I will most likely switch foods once the bag is finished. My dog enjoys it enough and likes to munch for sure, but he's not very picky either.
Good dental food
My dog Dixie loves this food. I believe she will eat more than she should but needs it to help clean her teeth.
Dessert that cleans teeth
My little Dachshunds receive one of these after each meal as a "dessert." They eagerly look forward to even just one that signals the end of food. My Dachshund mix who is a food vacuum (rarely chews, just swallows), chews on this as so big. Yay for cleaned teeth.