Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive wet dog food for dogs with urinary health concerns.
- Helps dissolve pure struvite stones and helps prevent calcium oxalate stones.
- Lowers the risk of crystal formation using RSS methodology for bladder health.
- Supports urinary health with an exclusive S/O Index, and creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
- Helps prevent struvite stones from reoccurring.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Thin Slices In Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Dog Food, 25.3-lb bag$102.99Chewy Price$97.84Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PD Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$131.99Chewy Price$125.39Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PR Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$90.99Chewy Price$86.44Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PW Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 24.2-lb bag$131.99Chewy Price$125.39Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Low Fat Dry Dog Food, 6.6-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.7-oz, case of 24$136.56Chewy Price$129.73Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal High Fiber Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Chicken By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Chicken By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Pork By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Chicken By-Products...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Diabetic Support||Kidney Care, Digestive Health|
|Food Texture||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
694 Customer Reviews
Order to Delivery
Royal Canin came highly recommended to us after Maggie underwent bladder surgery, the order process was easy from getting the vet approved prescription through Chewy all the way to delivery to our door step . Was concerned how I would get her to take her meds, how simple that turned out to be, I just rolled them inside a small ball of her food, she loves it as a treat! Mag appears to really like this food and it appears to be satisfying to her. At this time I will give this product 4 stars however will update review when we establish how well this is working for her ,
No surgery for bladder stones
Bichon had second onset of bladder stones but vet wanted to try diet instead of repeating surgery. Just got x-rays the other day and it worked amazingly well - all but the smallest stones are completely gone! First brand was not to dog's liking at all but loves Royal Canin both loaf and chunky style. Chewy delivery has also worked out very well so we dot hav to gamble on it being in stock at local stores.
My puggle cries with excitement every time I pull her can of ID dog food out
It's so much, and at all 3 meals a day. She LOVES the switch from Bufallo Blue small dry pellets (she had stones, we had to switch). Maybe they could make a better weight/recommended food portion chart on their label?
OMG-what is it?
1/3 of the cans in this order of 24 were all liquid and soupy with a small layer of the food crusted on top. Smelled so bad even my dog wouldn't go near it. Dated "good until 2024" BUT - Bad batch. Beware.
purchased Royal Canin Urinary SO Loaf Wet Dog Food
This is a veterinary prescription diet food which I used to buy at a local pet store. I would buy 6 cans at a time because cans are rather heavy. However, my pet store was out of the product. Being a veterinary diet, I needed the food ASAP. With Chewy I had to order a flat (24 cans) at a time. Living in an apartment I wasn't sure I could find space for a flat. But, I did. And, it was so much easier & arrived in just a few days. Plus, Chewy got the info they needed from my vet. A few of the cans were slightly dented. But, overall I was very pleased with the experience.
Maggie loves this food. She had bladder crystals and has to watch her diet. Now she is looking for some yummy treat for her dessert. Does anyone know if I can find them here?
Canned dog food
By vet recommendation and prescription, a little a day along with the same brand dry food is keeping my dog healthy and happy
I got this order the very next day. My dog is on a strict diet and this is so hard to find. Thanks, Chewy, as always I am a satisfied customer.
Hi! I have developed bladder stones and after surgery was placed on a special urinary diet. My mom chose to feed me Royal Canin Urinary SO. It was one of the vet recommendations, but also her friend whom is a dog expert and groomer highly endorses the Royal Canin brand. I Love my new food and my sister poodle also has transitioned to the same diet so my mom doesn’t have to feed us separately. The bossy, old chihuahua-mini pin that lives with us also eats it and her teeth have improved..there is no more nasty tarter and her breath is better. We were surprised that food for a urinary diet would have that benefit, but WOW! Anyway, our family gives a thumbs up to Royal Canin!! We use both the canned and dry food products.
It works to remove bladder stones
My 6 year old dog was diagnosed with bladder stones and was scheduled for surgery to remove them. After eating this food mixed 1/2 with other high quality food she did not need surgery. Her stones were almost completely gone after a month.