Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive dry dog food for adult dogs with long- or short-term digestive sensitivities.
- Promotes digestive health and optimal stool quality with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics.
- High calorie content allows dogs to eat small meal portions and still get the nutrition they need.
- Helps manage GI health with omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, and a blend of soluble and insoluble fibers.
- Dry dog food with high palatability to satisfy decreased appetites.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PW Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 24.2-lb bag$131.99Chewy Price$125.39Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Dog Food, 6.6-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PD Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$107.99Chewy Price$102.59Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Thin Slices In Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein PS Dry Dog Food, 24.2-lb bag$120.99Chewy Price$114.94Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hepatic Dry Dog Food, 26.4-lb bag$124.99Chewy Price$118.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$90.99Chewy Price$86.44Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Skin Support Dry Dog Food, 32-lb bag$159.99Chewy Price$151.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PR Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Low Fat Dry Dog Food, 6.6-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Weight Control Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice, Corn...||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Wheat...||Brewers Rice, Corn, Chicken Fat...||Corn, Brewers Rice, Brown Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Barley, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, High-Energy||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Diabetic Support, Weight Management, Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
237 Customer Reviews
So far, So good!
This food was recommended to me by a friend who has the same breed of dogs that I do. Dachshunds tend to have stomach issues and my pup suffered from digestive issues from the time she was just a baby. We tried all kinds of food, vet probiotic supplements, and home remedies like pumpkin purée and baby food, nothing worked for long! However, after switching to this food, we haven’t had any more stomach trouble. No more whining puppy in the middle of the night or expensive trips to the vet! She is back to being happy and healthy!
Chewy gives the best service. Always so fast to ship out and to receive. If anything, is wrong they take care of it without a hassle right away on the phone.
My picky dog !!
This food is fantastic for my dog, the problem is that she is so picky. She has no diarrhea with this food and really seems good for her. I’m hoping she gets used to it soon because I am not caving in this time and giving her chicken breast which is her food of choice !!!
Great Customer Service, Great Product
This is my first order from Chewy, and I could not have been more happy with the assistance I received, getting answers to the questions I had, and placing my order! Our 16.5 year old dog needed to switch from her regular food for seniors to prescription Royal Canin. So far she has thoroughly enjoyed it and had some increased energy after starting her new food. (She was ill yesterday after probably ingesting some snow salt or something on the city sidewalk, but hopefully she’ll be feeling better and enjoying her regular food again soon.) Thanks Chewy!
Amazing Thanks Chewy
My baby dog has Colitis and her vet prescribed this food and probiotics to help. Amazing transformation. She’s doing great! Couldn’t find this at ANY store and vet was having a hard time getting it in. Chewy to the rescue!!! I put it in my cart and Chewy got prescription from vet and sent my babies food! So fast and glitch free. This was the best experience. Honestly I thought it would be hard to get this to work seamlessly with vet getting info to Chewy and getting Chewy to get this ok’d but, it DID work seamlessly!!!! Again, Chewy is the best Thanks Chewy
Very satisfied with this item since on it Roscoe has not had any gastro problems. He's been on it over a year now.
Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Dog Food
Our dog suffered with constant diarrhea until we started on this food. She has been fine since. Definitely worth the money!
Pancreatitis On the Mend
When my dog was diagnosed with pancreatitis my vet recommended this. She’s been eating this for 2 weeks now and showing improvement. She even seems to have slimmed down a little.
Dog refuses to eat
This must be the worst tasting dog food. Our dog will put anything in her mouth but not this. I was lucky that I didn't buy the large bag. There should be a way to sample before buying
Recommended by our vet and this has been lifesaving. It was a real struggle when royal canin wasn't producing this during covid. My dog was starting to struggle as I was mixing it in w another brand to try and stretch out how long the royal canin would last. As soon as the product was back in stock and we started feeding it again, he was so much happier and felt so much better. Just a little reminder to appreciate what we have and not take things for granted. Has increased the dogs quality of life.