Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PW Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive diet made with potato and whitefish for dogs with food sensitivities who are prone to weight gain.
- Complete and balanced diet that can be used for elimination diet trials and long-term nutrition.
- Provides limited ingredients that are rarely associated with food sensitivities in dogs.
- Maintains an ideal weight with reduced calorie count and fat levels (10.7% less calories and 37.5% less fat than Selected Protein PW Dry).
- Reinforces the skin barrier with essential nutrients to support healthy skin in dogs with skin sensitivity and irritation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal High Fiber Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PR Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Dental Medium & Large Breed Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Early Cardiac Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PD Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$107.99Chewy Price$102.59Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Skin Support Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$102.99Chewy Price$97.84Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$74.99Chewy Price$71.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PW Large Breed Dog Food, 26.4-lb bag$137.99Chewy Price$131.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Glycobalance Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein PS Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets JM Joint Mobility Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$72.99Chewy Price$69.34Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Potato, Fish Meal, Powdered Cellulose...||Potato, Rabbit Meal, Coconut Oil...||Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Poultry By-Products Aggregate, Coconut Oil...||Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Chicken Fat...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Barley, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Chicken-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Chicken-Free||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion||Limited Ingredient Diet, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet...||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Rabbit, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Weight Management, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Diabetic Support, Weight Management, Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
126 Customer Reviews
Best Diet for Dogs With Digestive Issues
This dog food is the best! It has resolved all digestive issues my Shelties had and helps them maintain proper weight. Also good for skin issues.
Chewy is awesome!
Our 16 year old hound/lab mix has been having health issues over the last few months. We had him allergy tested and found out he was allergic to EVERYTHING we were feeding him. I found myself with NOTHING in the house he could eat! Chewy made ordering a Veterinary prescription dog food super easy! What was better is I received it in just 2 days rather then the estimated 5 days on my order tracking information. While the moderate calorie food was not the right fit for us, Royal Canin had another made with ingredients our boy could eat. Again - second food shipment received just 2 days after ordering. When your 90lb dog is 16 years old - EVERY DAY COUNTS! Thanks, Chewy, for making our Buster feel better!
Loves this kibble.
Our dog has been put on a transition diet, from homemade meals to Royal Canine Adult Select Protein PW Calorie Dry Dog Food. She immediately went to the bag and sat next to it, sniffing and bumping her nose into it-for her that is a high sign of approval. She loved the few sample bites and has tolerated 3 meals. It's been a big success.
So Far Great!
My dog has food allergies and after testing the lab recommended a list of foods to try. I have always heard Royal Canin as a brand was high quality. It's expensive for sure, but my dog loves it and hops along to her bowl to eat when fed this food. For that, I truly recommend trying the smallest bag to see if it works for your dog.
Best service ever!
This is the perfect dog food for my WelchTerrier! She loves it and the moderate calorie is very good for her.
So far so good
So far my Ace loves it!! And I always love the customer service here! Always super helpful, patient and understanding.
Morsels are too hard
Not giving this product a good review because I’m finding that the dry morsels are way too hard. My dog was recently put on a veterinarian diet for skin issues. One of the prescription foods is the Royal Canin Selected Protein dry food. My pup does not like it. I tried pulverizing it to add to her wet food but it’s not easy to breakup. Prescription food is very expensive & to have a 7 pound bag just sit here hurts. There should be a trial size to see if the dog will eat it.
RC vet diet selected protein adult PW moderat caloried dry dog food
This is a winner! May dog cannot have meat except for venison or hydrolyzed protein. I have tried several RC vet diet foods and he didn't like any of them. He is so happy with this one! I also like the fat, fiber, moisture ratio. My daughter's dog loves it also.
Great stomach soothing food
This food was recommended by our vet and was a lifesaver for our senior dog with a sensitive stomach We feed a cup morning and night with a couple tablespoons of Royal Canin PW wet on side dish
My Sophie who will turn 13 in 5 days was really fading. Not wanting to eat anything, acting depressed, runny poops, etc. Our vet suggested Royal Canin PW food and it has totally changed her life! Her poops are prefectly normal, she is perky, wants to go on walks, and loves her food. We have tried both the canned and kibble- at this time she prefers the kibble. She is doing so much better- it is really dramatic! She even barks for her food and she has never been food motivated. I think she is allergic to chicken and we never knew. Our vet is getting the regular calorie version in as soon as it is in stock and we will switch back to that as she could use the calories. Thank you for producing this fabulous product! Keep up the quality please !!!