Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive dry dog food for small dogs under 22 lb with urinary health concerns.
- Helps dissolve pure struvite stones and helps prevent calcium oxalate stones.
- Lowers the risk of crystal formation using RSS methodology for bladder health.
- Supports urinary health with an exclusive S/O Index, and creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
- Adapted kibble size for small dogs encourages chewing to help reduce tartar buildup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Aging 7+ Dry Dog Food, 6.6-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Aging 7+ Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 5.2-oz, case of 24$74.16Chewy Price$70.45Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Flavor Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility Kidney Care + Mobility with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 18.7-lb bag$96.99Chewy Price$92.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$115.99Chewy Price$110.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support D Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Corn, Chicken Fat...||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Wheat...||Corn, Brewers Rice, Brown Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Barley, Corn Gluten Meal...||Brewers Rice, Corn, Chicken Fat...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Diabetic Support, Weight Management, Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
367 Customer Reviews
Has stopped potty mistakes!
My 10 year old Yorkie got diagnosed with bladder stones. She was always peeing on the floor. Her whole life. I thought it was just because she was a stubborn terrier. With this food she does not have potty mistakes. It is wonderful. But I had read the ingredients were hard on other things and maybe Hills would be better. She hated Hills. Potty mistakes came back. She refused to eat and so I had to toss that bag and go back to Royal Canine. She started eating like normal and once again, no more mistakes. My only complaint is the bag is just sooooo big and hard to keep fresh. My dog is 6lbs and eats a half a cup a day. I wish they sold a 4lb bg.
Expensive but it works!
I was reluctant to buy this food as our vet prescribed because it is so expensive but with the auto ship discount it made it doable. This food helped my little chihuahua right away. Definitely worth the cost. Also, Chewy contacted our vet and the food was here in just a couple of days. Awesome service.
My pup needs a special prescription diet. Fortunately Royal Canin has a line that she loves! We tried other brands but she did not like them. Royal Canin puts out a high quality product which keeps my girl healthy :) Chewy has always been such a great company to order from. They have a huge selection of items and very quick delivery.
She eats this
My dog is super picky and I worried that she would not eat this food that is required for her to eat due to her disposition, but she likes this food and started eating right off without having to get used to it.
It’s delicious. I love my new food!
Chloe the papillon mix here! My mommy had to switch me to a special diet after I had surgery for something called “bladder stones” several years ago. My ditzy mommy didn’t understand why I wasn’t a fan for all these years. It’s because the kibble was too big She realized and was frustrated as she thought there was only one variation of this diet I had to be on. This was until she found out that Royal Canin had a small breed kibble perfect for my condition. Finally mom! I forgive you because this is much easier to chew with my little teeth!
So delicious (per Phoebe) that I use it as a treat
Phoebe’s been on the Royal Canin Adult Urinary SO diet canned version for about 2 years. I decided to see if she’d like the dry version and ordered it a couple of weeks ago. To my surprise, she loves it. So, I feed her the canned version as a meal and give her a handful of the dry version as a treat/reward.
Small dog with Urinary Stones
My little baby Abbey had a major issue with urinary bladder stones. Our Vet recommended her diet to change to Royal Canin SO. She said it was going to be "pricey" but since she is a smaller dog 14lb, this bag will last a couple months. So overall value is still great. Abbey loves the taste. It only took Chewy two days total between order and delivery !!! This included Chewy obtaining doctor authorization. Great service Chewy !!!!!
This is the only food that helps prevent my 8 year old pug from getting frequent UTI’s. We tried a lot of other foods and this is the only food she can eat. She hasn’t had any problems since we switched her to this food thank goodness. I would definitely recommend if your dog has urinary issues. Plus my dog loves the taste too, so that’s a added plus because she’s very picky.
This stuff works
Vet recommended Royal Canin S/O to dissolve my dogs bladder stones. We started on the wet canned food and my dog hated it. I switched to the dry and he eats it just fine after a month on this food had another xray done and stones are gone. Couldn't be happier.
Not really helping
My dog was put on this food by our vet in 2019 after several stones were found blocking his urethra , he has not had any more problems with stones but he gets bladder infections often and now has really bad liver numbers they are off the charts after being on this food for years I am reading the nutritional info and it does not seem very healthy we are going to try fresh pet food for a while and hopefully that along with supplements helps his liver numbers come down.