Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive dry dog food specially formulated to promote safe weight loss in overweight and obese dogs.
- Helps satisfy hunger with a special blend of fibers to help dogs feel full.
- Supports bones and joints placed under stress by excess body weight with targeted nutrients.
- Complete and balanced nutrition that helps ensure essential nutrient needs are met during weight loss.
- High protein helps maintain muscle mass as dogs achieve their ideal weight.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Aging 7+ Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$90.99Chewy Price$86.44Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Weight Control Medium Breed Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hepatic Dry Dog Food, 26.4-lb bag$124.99Chewy Price$118.74Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Low Fat Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$81.98Chewy Price$77.88Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet g/d Aging Care Turkey Flavor Wet Senior Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Advanced Mobility Support Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Low Fat Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$43.08Chewy Price$40.93Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Chicken Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$86.16Chewy Price$81.85Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Powdered Cellulose, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn...||Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Chicken Fat...||Corn, Brewers Rice, Brown Rice...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Barley, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet...||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Weight Management||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Digestive Health, High-Energy||Diabetic Support, Weight Management, Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
425 Customer Reviews
Something really yummy for my tummy.
Mathilda has struggled off and on for the past few of years with weight issues which have been challenging her mobility and comfort levels. We recently began to feed this kibble and she wolfs it up. The other she was eating before was not doing the job with her weight and she didn't care for the flavor either. SO, TWO WINS with this. She is happier and that's the bottom line.
My bullmastiff/hippopotamus is losing slowly but she eats it and seems content. The real positive is that she has had food allergies and chronic staph infections on her muzzle. These have both disappeared on the diet, coat looks great, foot chewing ended. Very pleased. 15lbs to go!
My dog is a few lbs overweight and the vet recommended this food. I was prepared for an ordeal swapping his regular kibble out but he loves this stuff! It’s gone as soon as I put it down, and we’re very pleased!
Apparently tastes better than it smells!
I was worried that my dog would not eat this "diet" food that was prescribed, but he LOVES it! The only downfall that I have found is the extremely strong odor of the food itself! Very fishy smelling but it doesn't seem to bother him at all and he is losing weight on it while eating the same amount of food that he was previously getting in another brand!
This dog food is fantastic. Once my older female was spayed, her appetite was off the charts and in spite of eating the same amount of food, she gained weight. This dog food curves her appetite, and has her Looking fit and trim and feeling great.
My dog loves it!
Switched to this Royal Canin brand because my dog needed to lose some weight. While I haven't had him at the vet for a weight check just yet, he definitely looks like he's lost a few pounds. Most importantly he has some stomach issues & is very sensitive to certain foods. He adjusted to this food very well with no issues and loves it.
A Great Resource!
I have been using this dog food for a number of years and my vet always had it in stock. Since the pandemic, their ability to get supply had been spotty. Thanks to Chewy, I am able to order it whenever I need it and the RX from my vet was no problem!
Great correspondence and getting an order to me fast
I needed a special veterinary diet food that was prescribed by my vet and they processed it quickly. Very happy with Chewy.
Lola & Ollie’s new food
So our dogs started to gain too much weight even though they swim every day. Our vet switched us to Royal Canin Satiety - which they love. As we transition them to the new food we mixed an 80 to 20 ratio / old food/new food consistently putting more of the Royal Canin into their food each week. Now Ollie & Lola just pick through the old kibble to get to the Royal Canin and leave their old food in their bowls. I hope this isn’t a new thing new food new love but that they will continue to eat it throughout the years to come. Ollie tends to have allergies to most dog food so it was definitely a concern but he seems to tolerate it well - fingers crossed
Royal Canin Food
It is a good dry food for my pit bull who is overweight. It is prepared with good ingredients. The bad thing is that the croquettes are big and hard. It would be ideal if the croquettes were smaller and softer. Hoping to lose weight to my pitbull.