Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive wet cat food for cats with long- or short-term digestive sensitivities that are prone to weight gain.
- Promotes digestive health and optimal stool quality with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics.
- Moderate fat content supports healthy weight control for spayed/neutered cats or those with a tendency to become overweight.
- Enriched with a blend of soluble and insoluble fibers for GI health.
- Supports urinary health with the exclusive S/O Index, which creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Glycobalance Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PD Loaf Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$95.76Chewy Price$90.97Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PR Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$95.76Chewy Price$90.97Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$66.96Chewy Price$63.61Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$71.99Chewy Price$68.39Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Ultamino Dry Cat Food, 5.5-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Salmon Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Pork By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Pork Liver...||New: Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken Liver...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Pork, Meat|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Sliced||Pate|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care||Kidney Care||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
294 Customer Reviews
Solved our problem
Have a cat with serious digestive problems non stop liquid stool. Often could not get to the litter box. Now with this product he seems happy and healthy. It is crazy expensive but I guess its cheaper than vet bills.
Great for sensitive stomach!
This is the only food that Wolfie will eat and not have bloody stool, he has some inflammation and we did tons of tests and visits to the ER and unfortunately nothing helps BUT this diet! We tried raw, other brands with the same vet prescriptions but nothing else helped. He loves it and is energetic and happy!
My cat was recently diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome and I had to switch his food to GI special food. I used to feed him frisky’s soft food in addition to his hard food and he would usually leave about half of what I would feed him which was about a teaspoon size and with this soft food I give him the same amount and he licks his bowl clean.
My Cats Love Royal Canin Thin Slices In Gravy
My ten year old brother and sister Tabby’s prefer the thin slices in gravy much better than the loaf version. My female must be on this diet, but her brother likes it just as much. Of course, I would like to see a larger can as in the 5.1 oz so I don’t have to start purchasing weekly, but I’ll do what I need to to make sure they are happy and healthy.
We use the Gastrointestinal for all our digestion issues. Adult cats and kittens as well. I have never seen a product work so fast and so well. I highly recommend this product! Kittyland Cat and Kitten Rescue
This food used to be thin slices in gravy, but now is tiny chunks in water, if that, some cans don't even have any at all, just dry, chunky stuff with no watery "gravy" to go along. Each can is different, it's as though they don't have any quality control at the plant at all. Shame on you, Royal Canin. I also just checked the ingredients and Pork By-Products is the 2nd ingredient, Chicken By-Products the 3rd. That's a disgusting choice of protein for a Veterinary Diet.
not loved by my cat
I wish I could say they love it, but they only eat a few licks when they are very hungry, first thing in the am. Forti Flora sprinkled on top helps to entice them
I waited months for this food to come back in stock. Little Moses has been eating it for about a year to a year and a half. This diet satisfied my cat’s requirement for food that didn’t make him sick and he LOVED it! Past tense. Fast forward to the present, Royal Canin starts stocking this food again, the can looks the same. It’s even STILL labeled “Thin Slices in Gravy” But, it’s NOT THE SAME. It’s MINCED food in WATER now. WHY did they change this diet so dramatically? They're in the cat food business! They have to know that there’s a huge difference between SLICES and minced! And how picky cats are!! This food is completely different! Now my cat barely even touches it! It’s false advertising to keep printing on the can that it’s “Thin Slices in Gravy” when it’s COMPLETELY NOT “thin slices” any more. Isn’t anyone there doing quality control? Why are they selling this food this way?? Are they going to fix this? I’ve wasted hundreds of dollars on food they completely changed without notice or even bothered to change the label on the can!!
Cat really likes it
Overweight cat needed reduced calorie food. He's happy with the taste and moisture content and IS losing weight. Pricey but worth it.
Geriatric old bitty loves it!
Our geriatric cat is getting skinny and brittle, and her bacterial balance was knocked off kilter like a kitten chasing a ribbon wand. This has helped stabilize her “movements” and the gravy helps to keep her hydrated. She doesn’t have dentures, and the chunks seem easier to eat than the pate.