Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Low Fat Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive wet dog food for dogs with long- or short-term digestive sensitivities.
- Promotes digestive health and optimal stool quality with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics.
- Contains low fat content for dogs that have difficulties digesting or tolerating fat, while providing sufficient calories for their daily needs.
- Adapted fiber level to provide appropriate energy levels for weight maintenance despite fat restriction.
- Helps manage GI health with omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Low Fat Wet Dog Food, 13.4-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Original Flavor Pate Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Rice, Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Turkey Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Wet Dog Food, 13.4-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$108.99Chewy Price$103.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Small Bites Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 7-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Low Fat Dry Dog Food, 28.6-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$113.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver...||New: Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Chicken By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Pork By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Chicken By-Products...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Senior Care, Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1681 Customer Reviews
Good, but lowfat ?
My Yorkie has pancreatitis and has been on this product for quite some time. She LOVES the flavor & her weight has been stable. I read the label and learned it is made from PORK (surprise !) Has 76% water ($4+ per can !). Says an 11 lb dog should be fed a full can ! I feed my 8.5 - 9 lb dog 1/3 can per day, separated into 2 meals. That amount satisfies her. Not planning to change feeding schedule or food brand.
GREAT FOOD AND VERY SMOOTH TRANSITION OVER
I cannot say enough good things about this canned dog food. We had our dog on another vet prescription low-fat canned food until the company changed ingredients and the food did not agree with our dog. Our dog has pancreatitis and this food is VERY WELL TOLERATED and we were surprised how easily we were able to transition her over to Royal Canin low-fat. CHEWY is AMAZING how helpful their customer service is and how quickly they ship orders to you!!! Please keep cranking out these cans with the current ingredients!!
Happy puppy (13 year old)
This food recommended by my Vet for my 13 year old dachshund. I'm happy to say that although it is completely different from his previous food, he seems to love it. I was so worried that he wouldn't eat it and we would have to find another answer. Wish that it wasn't quite so expensive, but my baby is worth every penny.
Chewy.com equals great service and great products.
Real Canin is a great vet diet additive recommended as part of a mixture for my 2 dogs by GCA and my personal Vet practice close-by who I ave utilized for over 30 years. My elderly (14-15 years old) dogs love it and are very healthy. I mix it with good white meat small chicken chunks, peas and green beans, and brown rice. All digestive issues have stopped. Bandit and Dolly show up a meal time and wait for me to dish it out. Chew on that.
Low fat Royal Canin
I’ve been searching for five years for a food that didn’t give my dog soured stomach and send her out to eat grass. This food finally met my baby’s needs. I also used Customer service with Chewys and had excellent results, they were determined to help me with my order. Chewys makes it so easy to order my food and receive it quickly. Hope this helps someone that has a dog with these problems.
Better than I thought
Gus is 5 years old and seems to have stomach issues most his life. Not constant, but every few months he throws up and gets diarrhea. He even had gastritis and pancreatitis. It seemed the only thing that would help was a bland low fat diet. Vet recommended this, and though there are some ingredients I do not love, Gus loves it and has done super well I on this. His energy is better, no nighttime gagging, and his poops are firm. He is a picky eater, so I was surprised when he loved this food. It has made a huge difference for him!
Awesome product for my dog's sensitive stomach. It was super easy to upload the vet info to the website as well and shipping was SO fast! Feeding instructions are a bit unconventional so definitely ask your vet for advice!
bleeker is happy
my little guy bleeker has tummy trouble and finding this product from you along with the ordering, service, and delivery that was quick and simple was just perfect
He loves it!
My dog had high pancreas lab levels. So I switched his dog food to Royal Canin. He loves it. We will repeat labs in 2 weeks and see what happens.
12 year old white small poodle loves his Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Food !!
Am so pleased that Curley enjoys his Royal Canin Food...looks forward to his daily two meals...has maintained his weight and is enjoying life to the fullest.