Customer Reviews

Rating: 4.4 of 5 stars 975 Reviews 975 Reviews 4.5 out of 5 Stars

92% Recommend

92% of reviewersrecommend this product

Rating: 4.4 of 5 stars 4.5 / 5

You've Already Reviewed This Item

Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food

Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food

  • Most Helpful Positive Review

    Read All 846 Positive Reviews

    MORSELS IN GRAVY IS BAAAAACK!!!

    By PickyVoidChonk on Apr 28, 2022

    THANK GOD this is back in stock. Ever since this went out of stock in October 2021, I've been struggling to keep my two picky cats happy with their vet food. I've been buying them the "Loaf in Sauce" by royal canin instead but they let me know that it's not the same....Every single day my cats made me THANK GOD this is back in stock. Ever since this went out of stock in October 2021, I've been struggling to keep my two picky cats happy with their vet food. I've been buying them the "Loaf in Sauce" by royal canin instead but they let me know that it's not the same....Every single day my cats made me literally mix 75% of the "loaf in sauce" flavor with the other 25% with water to make a type of gravy on top. If I did not do this, they would refuse to eat it and would just beg for dry food. BUT BABY, MORSELS IN GRAVY IS BACK and I'm more excited than my cats haha. The chunks of meat in gravy are what my cays prefer vs the "loaf in sauce" which was more of a pate. Happiest day I've had in a while seeing that this is back in stock. :) Happy cats, happy cat mama, life is good <3 … more

    You liked it! Something went wrong. Please try again later. Report
  • Most Helpful Critical Review

    Read All 129 Critical Reviews

    Not a success

    By vcdarte on Apr 24, 2022

    Neither of my two cats who need this would eat it. My little cat who will eat anything would not eat it either. I will have to donate everything I bought to a food bank for people who cannot afford prescription food for their cats. In the past my cats loved the RC Renal Slices in Gravy but these Urinary Neither of my two cats who need this would eat it. My little cat who will eat anything would not eat it either. I will have to donate everything I bought to a food bank for people who cannot afford prescription food for their cats. In the past my cats loved the RC Renal Slices in Gravy but these Urinary Morsels in Gravy - hated. … more

    You liked it! Something went wrong. Please try again later. Report