Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Puppy Gastrointestinal Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive rehydratable dry dog food for puppies with long- or short-term digestive sensitivities.
- Promotes digestive health and optimal stool quality with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics.
- High energy content allows puppies to eat small meal portions and still get the nutrition they need.
- Helps manage GI health with highly digestible ingredients and an adapted level of electrolytes.
- Supports puppy growth with vital nutrients and key vitamins for immune system health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Skin Support Dry Dog Food, 32-lb bag$145.99Chewy Price$138.69Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal High Fiber Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$81.99Chewy Price$77.89Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.7-oz, case of 24$119.76Chewy Price$113.77Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein PS Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PD Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$113.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Early Cardiac Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Thin Slices In Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 24$95.76Chewy Price$90.97Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$78.99Chewy Price$75.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein HP Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$85.99Chewy Price$81.69Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PR Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat...||Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Chicken Fat...||Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Poultry By-Products Aggregate, Coconut Oil...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice, Corn...||Brewers Rice, Corn, Chicken Fat...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet...||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, High-Energy||Urinary Tract Health|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
147 Customer Reviews
Fixed the mushy poop
I purchased this puppy food for my recent litter of Sheepadoodles. When they started solids, their stools were very soft. Then their mom got into some naughty foods and nursed the puppies and gave them even worse diarrhea. (Nine puppies with pudding poos was not my idea of a good time!!). At my vets recommendation, I purchased this food and started immediately. Their poops went from cow patties to firm tootsie rolls almost overnight! I love this food also because the puppies don’t poop as much either. All the food is used as fuel for their tiny bodies. The only problem I have is it’s SO very expensive and it’s also only available via Veterinary prescription. I am a long time (30+ Years) Science Diet believer but seeing results from this Royal Canin food, I will strongly consider switching all my animals to try Royal Canin
The cure to our puppies stomach
Now, I still add a probiotic to our puppies food, but when I tell you our puppy was only able to have loose stools, I mean it. We could not even pick them up due to it being liquid. Finally, our vet wrote us a prescription to try this food and it has worked. Solid stools consistently and we are so happy our dog is more comfortable.
Has Gastro Problems
However, He has been eating better and his energy is back as he is a Border Collie mixed Aussie Shrpard 6 month puppy! He was a sick puppy.
didn't work for me
literally did not change his poop in the slightest smh. still diarrhea after being on this food for 2 weeks. 100 dollars down the drain. wish I can get a refund. back to the vet we go.
It's a miracle!
We battled digestive problems with our two pups for over a month. We tried Purina Pro Plan, boiled chicken and rice and daily supplements of FortiFlora. Our vet prescribed this food and it fixed their loose stools literally overnight! We're on our second bag now and will keep them on RC Gastrointestinal long term.
My dog Luna was having diarrhea for several weeks. I had tried taking her off her previous kibble, tried rice and boil ground turkey without good impact. Took her to the vet who recommended this kibble and on day 1 I saw improvement, since she has been on this kibble she has not had diarrhea.
I tried several different brands of food for my new puppy. He was vomiting at least once a day and sometimes more. The vet recommended the Royal Canin Veterinary Diet and it has solved my puppy's sensitive stomach problems.
Dog food and review
Only because he has to have this food. Was on delay regarding needing a RX for it. I asked rep if Chewy needed my RX and he said no. Then the Veternary changed his food to low fat. It took over a week to get the food.
My Corgi Puppy was having random bouts of bad vomiting and diarrhea. My vet recommended this food and it has been amazing! He LOVES this kibble and I use it as training treats. His poops are smaller and we haven't had any issues with him tummy since starting it. I switched him from purina pro plan puppy sensitive skin and stomach.
Immediate Benefits & Sustainable
Perfect poops even with other daily treats! About to switch over from puppy to adult. Highly recommend. Also my dog is a bit of a picky eater so there’s that if it helps.