Royal Cat Boutique Kitty Treadmill Cat Scratcher, Neutral
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- No shredded cardboard mess.
- Encourages appropriate scratching behavior.
- Helps keep your kitty’s nails healthy.
- Easily portable from room to room.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 33.5-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post, Gray$34.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wall Sisal Cat Scratcher, Small, Gray$12.99Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Interactive 19-in Sisal Cat Scratching Post$37.95Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Topi 13-in Plush Carpet Cat Condo, Cream$36.02Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Vesper Play Center 17.32-in Modern Cat Scratcher with Toy, Walnut$37.20Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Armarkat Real Wood Sisal Cat Scratching Post with Toy, Grey, 19-in$39.99Chewy Price$59.00List Price
- Two By Two The Cedar 16.9-in Jute Cat Scratching Post, Grey$29.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Cardboard Cat Scratcher, Medium$39.00Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Baza Gandia 27-in Plush Carpet Cat Scratching Post, Gray$52.46Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Catry Cartoon Giraffe Playful 18.9-in Jute Cat Scratching Post$37.00Chewy Price
- Royal Cat Boutique 30-in Pyramid Cat Scratcher, Neutral$62.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Sisal, Plant Material||N/A|
|Furniture Frame Material||Solid Wood, Wood||Solid Wood, Wood||Cardboard||Cardboard||Cardboard, Engineered Wood|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||30 inches & under|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||Yes|
|Number Of Condos||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Just a typical cheaply made scratch pad. Way overpriced!!
I cannot believe this thing is $40! When the name said “treadmill” I assumed the scratching pad moved as a treadmill would. I could have made this in my basement for no more than $5. And on top of that, my cat wants nothing to do with. I have tried to Kay toys and treats on it, she just sniffs around and walks away. This was the most expensive thing I’ve purchased for her and the biggest waste of money.
Treadmill Cat Scratcher
I was trying to replace an old beat up cat scratcher that I had so I put the old one out in the hall. Three of the four cats liked this new one right away. Dolly went out and sat in the old one like she didn't want me to throw it out so I sprinkled a little catnip on the new one and now she scratches this one and sometimes just sits on it.
Sturdy and gets plenty of use
Most of our cats prefer flat or slightly angled scratchers. I've had this one in the same spot on a wood floor for over 2 months. It gets daily use and hasn't budged. My chonkiest kitty sort of owns it and it's plenty big enough for her to nap on too. Plus, it's sisal so there is no cardboard mess to worry about.
Buddy--what the heck is this THING for?!
I'm sorry--it seemed like such a good idea but our cat wouldn't even look at it or touch it. My husband managed to trip over it though!
Nice, sturdy cat treadmill scratcher that is good for a small areas or small cats.
My cat went right to it and is using it daily. Perfect slant.
My cat really enjoys this product. A great purchase!
Size is too small
Its too small for my cat, and the price is expensevie.