Rubie's Costume Company Menorah Dog Hat, Small/MediumBy Rubie's Costume Company
About This Item
- Quick and easy way to allow four-legged family members to join in on the joy of special occasions.
- Available in two size ranges to ensure a comfy and secure fit for small to large breeds of stylish canines.
- Perfect for celebrating Hanukkah, impressing guests at Halloween or allowing pups to star in photo shoots.
- Simple design with easy-to-use elastic chin strap helps to keep outfit securely in place even on active pups.
- Much-loved traditional Jewish icon with a classic color combination is seasonally fashionable on any dog.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Pullover||N/A||Hook & Loop, Pullover||N/A||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
This gift is hilarious, I got it for my friends 2 retrievers and they look so cute with the hats on. 10/10
Does not work
Does not stand up or stay open to stay on head. Maybe my 72lbs pitbulls head is too big for it lol
Menorah Hat is Lit
This hat was too cute and made the holiday so special. Everyone loves the pictures of the dog in the hat. It is big and didn’t stand up on its own so I put a cup inside to keeps it form. Happy Holidays!
You won’t regret buying this hat
The cutest hat I have ever seen. It is so worth the buy. I ordered a size medium for my American cocker-spaniel and it fits her little head so perfectly! I’m so happy with my purchase and I highly recommend this product! You won’t regret it!
Emmet and his menorah
It is cute menorah . My granddaughter will love it It is for her dog Emmet havanese.
My handsome boy strutting his stuff
I read a number of the reviews about the hat flopping around. I put some bubble wrap inside and it stayed up.....although how long do any hats last on dogs. He was so cute in it@
For small dogs
Unfortunately it does not stay up on my big dogs head. The opening isn’t large enough
A little tight but worth the one or two days my girl will wear it for pictures!
Hanukkah in July
A little small for my 172 lb Great Dane and won’t fit the Saint Berdoodle’s head, but SO cute!!! Yes it has standing up issues but can be easily fixed.
Worked with some modification.
It flopped over when I first put it on my dog's head, but then I stuffed it with some paper, and it worked fine. My dog did eventually shake it off, but it stayed on long enough for some laughs and pictures.