Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. If you’ve ever dreamed of having your very own real-life teddy bear, now you can with the Rubie's Costume Company Walking Teddy Bear Dog Costume. This hilariously adorable, one-piece costume features step-in front legs, plush poly-filled arms and a cute hoodie, complete with gingham-lined ears. The design gives the appearance that your pooch is a precious, gingham bowtie-wearing teddy bear that can walk upright. He’ll turn plenty of heads walking through the park, at a pet parade, or meeting Halloween trick-or-treaters at the door. Posting pictures of your little stuffed animal-come-to-life is sure to generate a whole honey pot full of social media likes!
- You can have your very own real-life teddy bear when you dress your pooch in this hilariously adorable outfit.
- One-piece costume features step-in front legs, plush poly-filled arms and a cute hoodie, complete with gingham-lined ears.
- The design gives the appearance that your dog is a gingham bowtie-wearing teddy bear that can walk upright.
- Perfect for a stroll in the park, pet parade, Halloween dress-up, or meeting trick-or-treaters at the door.
- Posting pictures of your little stuffed animal-come-to-life will generate a whole honey pot full of social media likes!
For your pet's safety, please supervise your pet while wearing.
For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Body: Measure the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Add 2 inches for comfort.
Neck: Measure around your dog's neck leaving room for two fingers.
Chest: Most important measurement; measure your dog's chest around the widest part. Add 2 inches for comfort.
||Neck to Tail
Printable Measuring Tape
See all items by Rubie's Costume Company