Rubit! Curved Dog Tag Clip
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Aluminum, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
About This Item
- Effortlessly switch your dog’s ID tags from collar to collar without hassle.
- Simple latch is easy to put on and quick to secure for a time efficient accessory.
- Change your dog’s collar as often as you want and keep their ID’s secure with this easy-to-use clip.
- Remove the tag clip at night to keep your dog’s tags from jingling and keeping you awake.
- Made from aluminum, this tag clip is designed to last years of adventures with your furry companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OmniPet Spiked & Studded Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Burgundy, 22-in$14.94Chewy Price$16.98List Price
- Buckle-Down Dancing Bear Polyester Dog Collar, Large: 15 to 26-in neck, 1-in wide$21.95Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- ThunderCover Dog Tag Silencer, Clear$9.95Chewy Price
- FreezeTag Pet Tag Holder, Graphite$9.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pendleton Acadia National Park Nylon Dog Collar, Medium: 14 to 18-in neck, 3/4-in wide$29.99Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Studs & Spikes Dog Collar, Black, 24-in$21.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Bone Dog Collar, Black, 14-in$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Illumiseen LED USB Rechargeable Nylon Dog Collar, Green, Medium: 16 to 20-in neck$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Americana Flag Dog Collar, Large$18.00Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
104 Customer Reviews
We bought this to replace an old tag holder that snapped on to the collar. (It was great but after 8 years had worn out & we couldn’t find the same type.) My large lab mix had it on less than 12 hours before we found part of it on the floor. It was broken in half. Don’t bother with this waste of money!
Really like these clips. Already hade a couple for my standard poodles. One finally broke but only because someone kept attaching the leash to the clip instead of the collar (they don't stand up to that kind of strain). Recently bought a new one to use for attaching a temporary tag to dogs that I dogsit. I got the small size to use with small dogs, but the mouth is actually just wide enough that it has so far fit the D rings on the large dog collars too.
:( Broke in two different ways
Within one month, the keychain part of this tag clip broke. I thought, "Oh well, that's easy to replace." Then within 3 months, the carabiner part broke too. My dog's pretty lazy, so I honestly don't even know how this happened, but sadly this clip doesn't last.
Rubit Tag clip
Was tired of changing tags from one ring to another when I discovered Rubit clips. I received them and were smaller than expected especially the ring for the tags. So, I immediately decided to change ring for stronger one. I love that goes on same loop as the leash, plus no interference with the holder. No stress on tag holder since leash and tags are attached separately. But, as always I check everything so my baby girl is safe.
This clip is very very small and is only functional for dogs/cats.
The clip is well designed and easy to use. I ordered the small and when it arrived it was definitely small. I was a little worried it wouldn’t fit on the d-ring of the collar but there were no issues. It’s easy to put on and take off. While I loved it and thought it was great, my pup did too. Finally she could get at those pesky tags that jangle! She decided she’d show them who was the boss by chewing on them since the clip gave enough length for her to reach them. Sadly that means we’re back to attaching her tags directly to her collar’s d-ring, but only due to her insistenace on trying to eat them. Great product but just not for her.
I loved this clip when I first got it around 3 yrs ago for my Australian Labradoodle. When I wanted to change his collar, this clip was easy to switch. This week, the clip must be weakened, because we came home from shopping, and the tags were in our dog's crate. I should have checked it closer, but was so relieved that the tags were not lost, as we went for a walk to a market to buy a new collar, and I realized the tags were gone. I panicked, and I walked faster than ever to get back to the cottage and luckily, the tags were lying on the side of the crate. That was yesterday. Today, we went to the store, gone about 30 mins, and when we came home, I noticed my dog was chewing on something in the crate and didn't want to come out when we opened the door. He had the tags in his mouth, but the clip was gone. I scoured the crate, removed the pad, the pan, tipped the crate over, no clip. I am going to say he ate it. Do I buy a new one? I really liked the ease of changing. I guess my goal will be to check the clip frequently, and replace the entire Rubit. However, my husband is not thrilled with the thinness of the loop, and wants to look for a thicker loop at a Pet Store, and deal with changing the loop/tags the old fashioned way.
Best ID clips ever!
Rubit! Clips are the best! Once I found them here on Chewy I continued to but them for all my dogs collars. They are so easy to use and removing them and replacing them is done in a snap! The old circular metal rings are tedious and take some time to add charms or identification tags. Not with the Rubit! clip! I know they’ve been around for a while now but I wish I had found them years ago. So easy and convenient. Great product that lasts. I have bought 3 so far and all are still working and secure.
These clips are wonderful, so easy to move their tags from coat to collar to harness but secure so they won’t fall off or get caught in anything.
Makes life easier.
This clip is a perfect size for all of my dogs tags from my 17 lb terrier to my 70 lb Doberman. It allows me to change their outfits (collars) easily without struggling with key-ring type clips. I only need to buy one set of ID tags and fits rabies tags. Plus with being a clip it’s easy on the fingers and fast!