Ruff Dawg Indestructible Dawg Nut Tough Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Indestructible dog toy is made from 100% FDA-approved rubber and is free of phthalates, latex and BPAs.
- Available in different sizes, this dog toy is suitable for pups of all ages and all sizes.
- Entertaining toy can bounce on land and float on water for an exciting game of fetch and has a springy texture that dogs love to bite.
- Safe, durable and eco-friendly toy is recyclable, weatherproof and rinses clean for every pet parent’s convenience.
- Every Ruff Dawg product is proudly made in the USA with materials you and your pal can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.98Chewy Price
- Monster K9 Dog Toys Indestructible Flying Disc Dog Toy$19.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Retro Boombox Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$5.55Chewy Price$9.41List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Squeak Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$16.49Chewy Price
- Chuckit! Air Fetch Stick Dog Toy, Large$11.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Diamond Plate Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Orange, Large$14.99Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Rocco & Roxie Supply Co. Nearly Indestructible Tough Ball Dog Toy, 2.5-in$11.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- KONG Squeezz Dental Ball Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Ring Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$18.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Power Play Fling-a-Bounce Dog Toy, Medium$10.54Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- Hartz Tuff Stuff Flyer Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies$15.15Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, 3.75-in$14.33Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up...||Tough Chewer, Water Toy||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up...||Exercise||Dental|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Balls, Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
323 Customer Reviews
Officially the new dog binky
Our older dog loved this toy instantly. It's jelly like, but tough enough to stand up to her chewing. She carries it around all day long - it's her new binky! We call it her jelly donut. I'd highly recommend this as a long lasting toy - our dogs mission is to destroy all toys, and this one is still kicking at week 3, so it's a keeper and well worth the money. I expect it will be like most kong rubber toys, and last a lifetime.
Best Toy Ever
We have a super chewer and needed something that would last more than 10 minutes. As soon as we gave him this toy it was on. Sampson plays with it nonstop throwing it in the air and bouncing it, we actually have to hide it because he gets going so hard we're afraid he'll break something it's his favorite toy now. If you want a toy that will last this is the one to get. We bought this back in 2019 and it's still going strong, not a tooth mark one.
Holds up to heavy chewers!
This thing really is indestructible. It has held up to my heavy chewer, but since it doesn't squeak and is too heavy to throw, my miniature poodle isn't super interested in it. We just roll it on the floor. Might work better if you plan on throwing it in a pool or something.
Best Indestructible Toy for Tough Chewers
I highly recommend this product for your “tough chewers”. My Pittie could destroy any toy that said it was indestructible, however, this Ruff Dawg toy stood up to him and tires him out. So happy that I found it on Chewy’s site and Ruff Dawg has made a new Canine friend!!
Best Tough Toy
I bought this for my lab mix puppy. (she is a super, super chewer) We have had the toy for several weeks and she hasn't chewed this up. An additional plus is that the Dawg-Nut XL has bounce to it. Color varies but I received a neon orange one, it is easy to locate outside.
The Ruff Dawg Dog Nut has held up to my vicious chewer without a bit of damage so far. And as usual, delivery was lightning fast from Chewy
This thing has lasted months and without a piece missing. Normally my dogs cant have hard plastic or cloth toys so soft rubber is the only option, and i normally have to replace them regularly. But not this toy!
Cute little snack for my Mali
Was looking for something that is a forever toy. 5 minutes and she turned it into a nice little snack ripping small pieces off and eating them as a tasty rubber snacks. They do have a “lifetime warranty” which takes 3-4 weeks to get a new one at your expense for shipping! disappointing!
Perfect for aggressive chewers!
I've been through many a toy for my Goldendoodle! This is one of his very favorites and a pleasant surprise to me. He's had it for some time now and is his go-to toy. It bounces and/or rolls depending on how you throw it. NO chunks bitten out of it at all!!! I am thrilled to have been recommended this toy from Chewy!
Not so indestructible, but Chewy made it Pawsome!!
Nalla loves to chew.. and chew and chew... next to playing tug it is her favorite past time. We got her the Ruff Dawg brand dumb-bell after it was recommended by Chewy and it is still going strong. So we got her this as well because man she can go through some toys and we wanted (needed is more like it) another one that would last a while. Well... we got the dawg nut tonight and Nalla was super excited she was running around and doing puppy happy dances...then she settled down for a good old chew.. heck we told her go ahead an try to destroy it, if you can. She did in 20 minutes... big old chunk of orange rubber on the floor and the dawg nut has a 2nd hole through it... bummer! But we have always had wonderful service from Chewy (You guys are AMAZING just saying) and I knew we could either get a refund or get a replacement (the manufacturer has a lifetime guarantee but you have to send the damage item to them which with the price of shipping these days.. kinda negates the purpose). They came through again (no surprise!) and will be sending my goofy chewer a new dawg nut. Might be the one we got had a huge air bubble in it , if she tears it up again well we will get a refund then and figure out something else to add to her collection of toys.