The Ruff Dawg Om Dawg Stress Reduction System combines two foundations of happy, healthy and stress-free living–playful activity followed by deep relaxation. The solid rubber ball is strong and durable but still soft enough for your downward-facing dog to chew and gently massage her teeth and gums, which can have a calming effect. After a rousing game of fetch, you can bathe her body and mind in soothing, resonant vibrations that are specially tuned to help anxious or stressed pets chill out and move into a state of deep relaxation. The ball and CD can be used separately for fun and relaxation, and you'll still achieve the same results. The sound bath is ideal anytime you need to ease separation anxiety or help prepare her for stressful events like grooming, a trip to the vet, or the arrival of guests. Cats, horses and even humans can also achieve deep, meditative relaxation with the sound bath CD.
- Solid rubber ball is strong and durable but still soft enough for gentle chewing and massaging your dog’s teeth and gums.
- Ball is made in the USA from FDA-approved, non-toxic and BPA-free materials; regular size is 2.5 inches in diameter and extra large size is 3.5 inches in diameter.
- Sound bath CD features soothing, resonant vibrations that are specially tuned to help anxious or stressed pets chill out and move into a state of deep relaxation.
- Safe, effective and drug-free stress reduction system; CD is ideal for easing separation anxiety and helping prepare your dog for a stressful event.
- Ball and CD can be used separately for fun and relaxation; sound bath CD also works great for cats, horses and even people.
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
The included toy is for gentle gnawing and not for aggressive chewers or destroyers.
See all items by Ruff Dawg