RUFFIN' IT Chomp'ems Serrano Ham Steak Dog Bone
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This premium doggy treat features a delicious Serrano ham flavor.
- Made with simple, all-natural ingredients, including genuine Serrano ham steak.
- Ready-to-serve and fully cooked for your pup’s immediate enjoyment.
- Long-lasting for a tastier and more entertaining chew-time.
- Vacuum-sealed for maximum freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealBones & Chews Made in USA Bully Wrapped Rib Dog Treat$6.18Chewy Price$8.23List Price$5.87Autoship Price
- Baxter Boy Premium Pork Femur Bone Dog Treats, 3 count$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 6 count$11.99Chewy Price$15.05List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Pet Magasin Medium Prosciutto Dog Bone Treats, 2 count$11.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.20Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Bully Stick Stuffed Bone Dog Treat, 2 count, 5-6-in$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Lennox Half Prosciutto Pork Bone, Large, 2 count$7.81Chewy Price$8.55List Price$7.42Autoship Price
- Baxter Boy 8" Beef Shin Bone Dog Treat, 3 count$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Shin Bone Stuffed with Cranberry & Blueberry Blend Dog Treat, 3 - 4 in$6.18Chewy Price$5.87Autoship Price
- HDP Knee Cap Bone Dog Treats, 25 count$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Roasted Beef Knuckle Head Bone Dog Treats, 2 count$12.95Chewy Price$16.10List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Redbarn Filled Bone Natural Cheese & Bacon Flavor Chew Dog Treat, Small, 3.5-oz$5.69Chewy Price$5.41Autoship Price
- Get Naked Premium Fitness Care Chicken & Pumpkin Flavor Grain-Free Dog Treats, 7 count$11.11Chewy Price$13.49List Price$10.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pork, Salt.||100% Beef Bone||Beef Bone.||100% Pork Femur||100% Beef Bone|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Beef||Beef, Meat||Pork||Beef|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Natural, Rawhide-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Natural, Rawhide-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet||High-Protein, Natural, Rawhide-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet|
|Health Feature||N/A||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||N/A||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
In Italy there is a type of cheese that people hang out of their windows because it smells so bad. Yet, paradoxically, it tastes good enough for them to keep buying it. This dog treat comes in a vacuum sealed pack and looks like a fresh, juicy piece of ham. It looks like it would smell delicious... Upon opening the pack, though, it was my eyes that watered rather than my mouth. Instead of fresh ham, it actually smelled a lot like the aforementioned cheese. I don't know if I got one that had turned rancid, or if that's just what an unrefrigerated ham treat is supposed to smell like after it's been packaged and put on a shelf for weeks (months). Taking the gamble that it was in the condition it was meant to be in for canine consumption, I offered it to my dog. He accepted it and seemed to enjoy it. He ate it all in one sitting. I don't think he loved it as much as he might have loved a fresh ham, but he didn't seem to question it at all- and he's not shy about passing on treats he doesn't think are worth his time. There was no diarrhea or vomiting afterwards- actually his stool got harder and came out in small balls. In the end, this treat is expensive enough that I probably won't be buying it again for a while at least. My dog likes it, but I can't afford to spoil him rotten. ;)