Rufus & Coco Drawstring Litter Tray Liners
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
About This Item
- Makes cleanup a simple task thanks to drawstrings.
- Liners are naturally degradable and lightly apple scented.
- Fits snugly in place while your pet scratches her way around the litter box.
- Designed with discreet dark gray color and fun signature print.
- Large comes with 15 liners per box and Jumbo comes with 10.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cat Litter Pads, 20 count, Unscented$12.38Chewy Price$11.76Autoship Price
- Frisco Cat Litter Pads, Scented, 20 count$12.59Chewy Price$11.96Autoship Price
- All-Absorb Disposable Cat Litter Pads, 20 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Pads & Litter Pellets Bundle Pack, 7.91-lb box$30.78Chewy Price$30.79List Price$29.24Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Spring Clean Scented Litter System Cat Pads, 10 count$17.00Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.15Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Morning Fresh Scented Cat Pads, 10 count$13.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Odor Control Cat Litter Box Liners, Jumbo, 27 count$20.05Chewy Price$24.29List Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Litter System Cat Pads, 10 pack$13.59Chewy Price$17.99List Price$12.91Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Box System$42.98Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Enhanced Active Clean Scent Litter Pellets & Multi-Cat Pads Bundle Pack$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets Refill, 7-lb bag$15.39Chewy Price$19.29List Price$14.62Autoship Price
- Van Ness Drawstring Cat Pan Liners, X Giant, 15 count$9.53Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Useless for large little boxes
These liners split whenever I try to put them on the box. For "Jumbo" liners, they are really inadequate for a large box. They don't make the litter changing experience any easier. Wish I could give them a 0.
Excellent bags to dispose litter waste in!
I don't use these as a liner. I am well aware my cats' claws will go through just about anything I attempt to line their litterboxes with. Instead, I dump the litter into these bags when it needs refreshing, and they are excellent for that. They have a pleasant scent that makes the process slightly more appealing, very cute packaging and design, and are just the right size for my needs. I much prefer these bags over the others I've tried.
If your cats have claws
Too thin unless your cat doesn’t have claws. Plastic shreds and gets caught on claws.
litter box bags
I read the review and knew I shouldn’t have got them but I did anyway! Worst bags ever! First of all they are the cheapest plastic bags ever. They did not fit the litter box to small and they have an awe full smell. Well chewy you need to sell Johnny cat bags. I’ll get them at the store. They are the best bags. I just thought I’d give yours a try. Hate to give a bad review because I love Chewy!
These are too thin
Just tried them and my cat when covering his business puts a hole in these liners. What a mess I had on the floor when I was changing litter box!The Johnny Cat litter liners are much stronger! Going back to them! Nan
Litter tray liners
Not suited for my purposes. Bags are too thin to hold up during multiple litter box scooping. The bags are small.
Rufus&Coco Litter pan liners
Worst liners I have ever bought! Pulled the first bag out of the box and in the process ripped a hole in it. One day of use and many holes from the cat claws. Bag is so thin, doesn't do the job. After Day 2, I threw the bag away as it was full of holes from all the scratching in using the litter box. Don't waste your money buying these bags.
Tears Along Seam and Made of Thin Material
My usual brand product was out of stock, so I decided to try this product. The scent was pleasant enough and the print was cute; however, these are the only good things about this product. So far, every liner I have tried to put on my tray has ripped along a seam. Additionally, when I am carrying a used liner to my trash, I have to support it from the bottom (like I am holding a baby), as I feel the liner material stretching, and I am afraid of it ripping and making a huge mess. I am very unimpressed with product and will never re-purchase it.
Not a great product
This is simply not a good product. The bags are cheaply made, especially the drawstring. They are not kitty claw proof and rip really easily. I’ve had them rip several times while I’m shoveling soiled litter. Will not buy again.
These liners fit perfectly and are very durable. Also the shipping was extremely fast.