Rufus & Coco Wee Kitty Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from natural, biodegradable corn.
- Litter breaks down when immersed in liquid and is flushable.
- Absorbs 4x its own weight when in liquid and forms scoopable clumps.
- Odor control helps to remove ammonia from litter.
- Low tracking litter to cut down on the mess.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Tropical Breeze Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.66Chewy Price$17.73Autoship Price
- Catalyst Pet Multi-Cat Formula Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$18.01Chewy Price$17.11Autoship Price
- Catalyst Pet Healthy Formula Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Almo Nature Unscented Clumping Grass Plant-Based Cat Litter, 5-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Extra Strength Unscented Premium Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 16-lb bag$14.17Chewy Price$21.99List Price$13.46Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Alpine Meadow Scented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$17.03Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.18Autoship Price
- Vetbasis Herbal Lavender Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Air Lightweight Extra Strength Unscented Clumping Cat Litter, 6.5-lb bag$16.03Chewy Price$21.99List Price$15.23Autoship Price
- Sanicat Evolution Adult Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb box, bundle of 2$25.98Chewy Price$24.68Autoship Price
- World's Best Picky Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 12-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Flushable, Unscented...||Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat, Odor Control||Unscented, Flushable, Odor Control...||Clumping, Odor Control, Flushable...||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Nice cat litter
My cats like unscented little and Wee Kitty fits the bill for my cats.
If you want to stink up your home, buy this
I don't normally write reviews. First of all, I'm a cat. Second of all, I'm a cat. However, this litter makes not only the room it's in super-stinky, but also the whole house if your human doesn't scoop within about 10 seconds of your using it. So, it's great if you like that kind of thing. My human and I don't.
I have no cats
I have 4 cats and no one smells liter, this stuff is magic, just disappointed it seems to always be out of stock. I did not like the soy as well as the corn, didn't do the same fabulous job!
I like this Kitty Litter so far
I like this kitty litter so far. I want to see how wearable it is after a few weeks, but its so much better on our newly put-in hardwood floors closet. It does not track near like the crystals did that I used before, and I like the lighter color of it too because it seems to have cleaner look to it. Furthermore and reason being, the crystals were turning our rugs a blue color before we had the hardwood put in because it tracked out so much and would get all over the floor and in hard-to reach corners and it tracked out all over our bedroom floors too. I was constantly having to sweep and vacuum to keep the rooms clean without crystal mess. This kitty liter is tracking out some, but not near like the crystals did. Seems to clump nicely so you can remove the urine and flushes in the toilet well also. You are really not suppose to flush crystals, and this kitty litter is flushable so that part of the cleaning is easier too.. All in all, its just so much cleaner and neater than the crystals were. Its easier to see, less tracking and neater to clean up. There is probably some amount of dust, but there does not seem to be any kitty litters with no dust whatsoever that I have tried so far -so those that expect none may never find one, but actually I am not seeing alot of dust- if any so far -when I clean the box out. Maybe I noticed a little bit of dust when putting the litter in the box for the first time. It is not cheap kitty litter, but I am going to see how it wears after a few weeks and try to salvage the good, cleaner litter so that I can reuse it and make it last longer. I have not noticed alot of smell so far, but this is just my first week of using it. I want to see how it wears after the next few weeks and I may post an update. I still plan on changing the kitty litter after 2 weeks, but mainly just changing the bag that holds the litter and replacing with some fresh new litter and reuse the better, older kitty litter along with that. I will see how long it actually lasts and post an update soon. I put it in Autoship for now to get the discount through Chewy. Thank you. I must not have a life to spend half a page talking about my cat’s kitty litter.
This litter is great. Tracks very little and not very far. Maybe I only see it because my kitty is an aggressive kicker. She gets a gold medal for poop coverage. Environmentally friendly since it isn’t clay. Cat likes it. Not too much dust until you get to the last little bit (1/4 cup) in the large bag. I try to withhold some at the end to avoid the dust, but settles quickly. Does not attach to cat claws. Does not smell. Like at all.
Love this cat litter. It never clogs my toilet and is not dusty. Hardly tracks despite being so lite. Best bio litter I have tried.
One of the worst
This litter was the worst. I walked into the bedroom and all I could smell was urine! And my cat only used it twice! I donated it to a cat rescue!!
LOVE THIS LITTER
My daughter got a kitten in October and knew the litter box would be kept in her room. We first tried Tidy Cat which was recommended by the breeder but it was messy and smelly. The cat tracked it everywhere. Then we used the litter we use for our bunny, Yesterday's News, but it didn't help with the smell. My brother recommended World's Best. It was not as messy or smelly as the first but both were still an issue. Finally we tried Wee Kitty and for the first time in months my daughter's room does not stink. We are all thrilled with this product.
great, but sooooo dusty
I can see why they changed the new packaging to have "low dust" hidden on the back instead of "no dust" like they previously had right on the front. It's some of the dustiest litter I've used, especially anywhere near the end of the bag. Luckily we have to wear masks so often now cause I always use one when changing the litter now. Otherwise though I do love this litter. I wish I could the the plant/corn one on Chewy but this one is nearly as good. The smell is a bit strange, but not bad and does a great job of holding up over a long time and absorbing the smells. It clumps extremely well for a pellet litter and is flushable too! Its the only litter I use so even with the dusting problems it's worth it.
Not ordering again
When used (upon cleaning) smells like a barn. Clumps are not removed easily due to density. Surprisingly lots of dust when cleaning with sifter. I’m asthmatic so not for me...