If you’re sick of waking up early to let your chickens out of their coop, then the Rural365 Automatic Chicken Coop Door & Timer is the perfect solution for you. This door features a light sensor that is designed to control when the door opens or closes. It’s pulled open and closed with a fiber rope, and it only requires four AA batteries (sold separately) to operate—no wiring, extension cords or solar panels necessary! This door also includes a latch control box to help protect the pulley from harsh weather conditions. This product comes with all the necessary material as well as an installation instruction manual and diagram!
- This door helps to keep your chickens secure at night and to release them in the morning. No more waking up early to let your feathered friends out!
- Comes with a diagram and instructions to help make installation easy.
- The door only requires 4 AA batteries (sold separately)—no wiring, extension cords or solar panels necessary. The door features a light sensor that’s designed to control when it opens or closes. The automatic door with timer includes the options of either time or light for open and close.
- Includes a latch control box to help protect the pulley—which uses a waterproof and UV-resistant fiber rope—from harsh weather conditions.
- Helps protect your chickens from predators and pesky pests.
View Proposition 65 WARNING
See all items by Rural365