You don’t need chickens to use the Rural365 Welded Mesh Chicken Wire Cage Screen Netting. This mesh netting can be used to help contain animals, guard your tree trunks, and prop up plants. In your garden, it can help shield vegetables, flower roots, bulbs and rhizomes from pesky pests. It can also be used for crafting—even to create home décor! You can also use this netting to cover windows, screen doors, drains, gutters, and eaves. If you need to fence off part of your yard, this netting can function as a temporary fence. Chickens or not—you will certainly find a use for this chicken wire.
- Crafted in a continuous roll with mesh openings.
- Designed for sturdiness, and to help discourage corrosion.
- Can be cut with tin snips (sold separately) and shaped for multiple uses.
- Can be used to help ward off snakes, contain animals, guard tree trunks, curb erosion, hold compost, support your garden—and shield windows, screen doors, gutters.
- Can be used for crafting—even to create home décor!
See all items by Rural365