Rx Vitamins Hepato Capsules Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Assists in getting dogs and cats back to normal liver activity.
- Helps preserve liver cells and promote proper liver function.
- Silymarin in milk thistle protects against the depletion of Glutathione in the liver.
- Added Vitamin B supports the growth of new liver tissue.
- Contains antioxidants and supportive nutrients beneficial to pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vita Pet Life SAMeLq Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.90Chewy Price$33.15Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets Milk Thistle Liver Support Salmon & Bacon Flavor Dog Supplement, 100 count$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- VetClassics Liver Support Chewable Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- maxxidog maxxiSAMe SAM-e Supplement for Dogs, 5.3-oz$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Liver & Kidney Milkthistle Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.90Chewy Price$23.65Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets SAMeLQ 100 Liver Support Bacon Flavor Dog Supplement, 30 count$16.98Chewy Price$16.13Autoship Price
- VetriScience VETRI SAMe 225 Tablets Liver Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$30.00Chewy Price$58.70List Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Denestra SAMe 400mg Tablet Liver & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$54.49Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Pet Wellbeing Milk Thistle Bacon Flavored Liquid Liver Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$40.95Chewy Price$38.90Autoship Price
- Denestra SAMe 200mg Tablet Liver & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$44.59Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Liver Support Organic Milk Thistle Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Nutramax Denosyl Tablets Liver Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ingredients per capsule: Milk Thistle Extract 100 mg (EMed-MT premium providing 80% Silymarin and 30% silybinin) Inositol 20 mg Choline 20 mg DL-Methionine(pharmaceutical grade) 20 mg Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate) 10 mg Vitamin B-1 (thiamine) 5 mg Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin) 5 mg Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine) 5 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid 5 mg Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin) 10 mcg Inactive ingredients: Gelatin‚ glycerin‚ silica and water....||Milk Thistle Extract, Lecithin, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)...||Milk Thistle Extract, Lecithin, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)...||Active Ingredients: Certified Organic Dandelion Root (Taraxacum Officinale), Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Natural Bacon Flavor...||Active Ingredients: S-Adenosylmethionine, Silybin A+B.|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||Liver Care||Liver Care||Liver Care||Liver Care, Digestive Health, Diabetic Support||Liver Care|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
|Food Flavor||—||Chicken, Poultry||Original||Bacon, Liver, Meat||—|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
Vet recommended / dog approved
My vet recommended these when my dog’s liver enzyme count went up. My dog takes these like a champ. Shove them in half a chicken pill pocket and he’s always ready to eat them after a meal. They don’t have a funky smell or anything so that’s nice.
This product has helped to significantly reduce my fur babies liver enzymes She’s been taking this daily for 6 months I simply separate the capsule and sprinkle it’s contents on to her morning food
No more liquid
I was giving the liquid. Switched to capsules. Far easier to give and not as messy
Equivalent to Denamarin but cost 75% less
Lower cost essential medication to protect liver during chemotherapy plus the usual swift Chewy delivery!
Cat hated taste
My cat would not take this product that vet recommended. I tried multiple ways to mask taste. The only thing that helped was mixing with Delectables Squeeze Ups that I bought from Chewy, but had to keep adding this treat for her to take supplement.
Dog did not like taste
Wylie would pick around the capsules. Then I had to sprinkle on food. He would not eat that area where sprinkled. I will find another milk thistle supplement.
Tried Liquid & Capsules
I tried two versions of this med because my Vet recommended it. My cats refused the liquid version so I invested in the capsules. I tried to disguise the med in multiple ways to no avail. After two weeks of absolute frustration, I admitted defeat and loss of money. Needless to say, I regret this purchase. My vet finally told me (too late) that cats usually don't like the flavor. Use caution in your decision to buy this product.
So far so good
Vet had Ozzy on Vetriscience Hepaticlear chews, but they must really taste awful because it was difficult getting our boy to take them...so we are trying these because of other reviews. So far, so good...fingers crossed. ALSO, I want to take this time to say..we have been purchasing from Chewy for years, & the company has been wonderful to our family!! Thank you to all of you always working so hard for our fur & feather babies!!
Capsule is not for small dogs
First is capsule the instructions to give less to pets under 10lib are wrong. A capsule cannot be divided, the smell is so strong that if you try to mix it with food or hide it in pieces of tricks, they will not eat them. Anyway it was wasted money I bought it to see if they would improve their laboratories but definitely Denamarin is better easy to cut into pieces, grind and hide with food
My dog has no problem or hesitation eating these pills with his food daily. It's good to know they are support for his liver, while he is an elderly dog.