Rx Vitamins Hepato Chicken Flavored Liquid Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supplemental liquid that helps promote liver function in your pet.
- Contains milk thistle, silymarin and silybinin with B vitamins, antioxidants, choline, inositol and DL-Methionine.
- Helps protect the liver of your furry friend from damage caused by toxic substances.
- Highly-palatable liquid with chicken flavor for easy administration.
- Approved by the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Wellbeing Milk Thistle Bacon Flavored Liquid Liver Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$40.95Chewy Price$38.90Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Milk Thistle Bacon Flavored Liquid Liver Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$61.70Chewy Price$64.95List Price$58.62Autoship Price
- Pet MD SAMe Plus Dog Supplement, 60 count$52.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Denestra SAMe 400mg Tablet Liver & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$54.49Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- maxxidog maxxiSAMe SAM-e Supplement for Dogs, 5.3-oz$62.99Chewy Price$59.84Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life SAMeLq Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$34.90Chewy Price$33.15Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna SAMe Premium Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$34.90Chewy Price$33.15Autoship Price
- VetClassics Liver Support Chewable Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Liver & Kidney Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 1.7-oz jar$24.99Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Renal Capsules Kidney Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$24.00Chewy Price$36.00List Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Liver Support Organic Milk Thistle Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Young at Heart Bacon Flavored Liquid Heart Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Milk Thistle Extract, Lecithin, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)...||Milk Thistle Extract, Lecithin, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)...||Ingredients per capsule: Milk Thistle Extract 100 mg (EMed-MT premium providing 80% Silymarin and 30% silybinin) Inositol 20 mg Choline 20 mg DL-Methionine(pharmaceutical grade) 20 mg Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate) 10 mg Vitamin B-1 (thiamine) 5 mg Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin) 5 mg Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine) 5 mg Alpha Lipoic Acid 5 mg Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin) 10 mcg Inactive ingredients: Gelatin‚ glycerin‚ silica and water....||Active Ingredients: (Per 1 Ml) A Proprietary Blend Containing Extracts of Certified Organic Milk Thistle Seed 1:4, Dandelion Root and Leaf 1:4., Inactive Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin USP...||Active: Boldo 4X, Carduus Marianus 4X, Chelidonium Majus 4X...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Liver Care||Liver Care||Liver Care||Liver Care||Liver Care, Immune Support, Appetite Stimulation|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Original||N/A||Liver, Meat||Liver, Meat|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
My dog only accepts liquid squirts
My 8 pound 14 ounce dog was prescribed Denamarin (on an empty stomach) for elevated liver enzymes. He received chewable tablets from the vet, which he refuses. I have tried to coat the tablets with all sorts of things, but he catches on and turns his head. My vet then prescribed an equivalent liquid compound but the pharmacy is in another state and the estimated time of preparation, plus delivery, is close to 2 weeks. I had my vet look at this product and she said it was missing one of Denamarin's ingredients and she didn't know its quality, but I went ahead and ordered this from Chewy. Got it the next day. I will use it until the compounded formula arrives.
Not an option for me and my kitty
I have worked in the veterinary field for 20+ years and am very familiar with Rx Vitamins products. So when my senior cat was diagnosed with liver insufficiency, I wanted to try a supplement along with his other prescription medications. This formula is VERY thick and requires vigorous shaking before you even attempt to give it. Plus it is a crazy yellow color that immediately stains whatever it comes in contact with. So keep it away from clothes, carpeting, etc. Unfortunately my cat drooled every drop of it back out onto the floor. He was so stressed out by the whole ordeal that I never attempted a second dose. Rx Vitamins produces quality products, this one just didn’t work for me.
Messy and not sure if beneficial
(this is 3rd bottle, all 3 have had these issues) I got this because Denamarin was difficult to obtain. I shake the bottle before using each time, but the liquid is cloudy and goopy, it is certainly not clear. The top must not be designed well, because the liquid seeps out and runs down the bottle - very messy. I don't know if it helps my dog, but the vet recommended because of the Denamarin shortage.
My cat finds this easy to ingest with his turkey with savory sauce (Fancy Feast) wet food, and I’ve been giving it to him twice a day for about half a month now. The flavor doesn’t seem to mix as well with delicate sauce. So far, I’m happy with this product and will be ordering another bottle in the future, if my vet is happy with the results.
If your pet wont swalow pills
Seems to work for my pet however is very thick and the dropper clogs a lot
Dogs eats it
First liver supplement my dog will eat. Smell a little intense but chicken smell. A lIttle easier to coax him to eat
My Louie hates it!
Dunno what to say about this. My Louie seems not to like it. Its kinda clumpy too and hard to dispense 1.5ml according to my vet for dosage recommendations.
Hard to administer, even as part of their food. Will walk away from food they like when product is on it.
In Record Time!
This is something my dog can not live without! Chewy got it to me in less then 24 hr.'s. My Vet couldn't even do that. They need to order from Chewy.
this product WORKS
i received our first bottle thru vet when my dog was diagnosed with leptospirosis while out of state . he was VERY sick but between this and doxycycline he is on the mend ! his liver enzyme count is back to normal in 2 weeks after we thought for sure we would loose him . i will continue him on this as a supplement due to possible liver damage . i use a separate needleless syringe so i can run it under hot water after i use it . that works well .