Rx Vitamins NutriCalm Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 50 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains active ingredients like L-tryptophan, L-theanine and ashwagandha extract to help sooth your pet and give her a sense of calm.
- Hypoallergenic so sensitive sidekicks can take their supplements too!
- Suitable for dogs
- Formulated by a veterinarian.
- Carries the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Braised Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 15 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Calming + Chamomile Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 60 count$22.67Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.54Autoship Price
- NaturVet Emotional Support Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- PetsPrefer Calming Pork Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$7.98Chewy Price$7.58Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Calming Aid With Non-GMO Ingredients Dog Supplement, 120 count$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 1-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Relax Calming Smoked Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Mela-Vet Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 120 count$19.99Chewy Price
- Under the Weather Calming Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Calming + Chamomile Liquid Dog Supplement, 0.5-oz, case of 14$15.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Hemp Well Calm Dog Anxiety Relief Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 8 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||L-Tryptophan, Valerian Root Extract (Valeriana Officianlis), Ashwaganda Extract (Withania Soniferum)...||L-Tryptophan, L-Theanine, Ashwagandha Extract (Withania Somnifera)...||Other Ingredients: Oat Flour, Palm Fruit Oil, Sweet Potato...||Valerian Root And Anise. Turkey Flavoring.||Valerian Root And Anise. Turkey Flavoring.|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Calming||Calming||Calming||Digestive Health, Calming||Digestive Health, Calming|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Have not seen any effect
Bought this for my very anxious dog and did not see any effect at all. I have other Rx vitamins products which I think are high quality and good ingredients, blends, etc. Unfortunately this just didn't seem to do anything at all. CBD works better for us.
Not sure they do anything
We have a problem sleeper. He won’t sleep through the night unless in our bed. We tried these for a couple of weeks and then in combination with several other Hail Mary passes. I don’t think they work.
I have a rescue dog who is nervous and reactive in many situations. Not wanting to medicate her unless there's no other option I've tried various other natural products with little to no noticeable difference, including very high quality CBD oil. When I started giving her NutriCalm I saw a noticeable difference in the first couple of days. She was more relaxed, calm and happy then I think I've ever seen her. So we will definitely be ordering more and continuing with this product!
This stuff works
After my dog developed evening aggression due to anxiety and distrust, the vet recommended NutriCalm. It worked without any side effects. The dog hasn’t bared his teeth, snarled or nipped since being on these pills. I’m pleasantly surprised and now have the product on auto-ship.
did not work for us
I saw the great reviews for this product and was hopeful but unfortunately it did not work for us. The pill is also larger than I expected which made it hard for my dog to swallow so I opened the capsule and put it on his food. However, he refused to eat his food when I did this.
Kept the anxiety at bay from the thunderstorm
My Boxer is afraid of thunder . Living here in Texas this time of year i knew I needed to get something for him so he is not so jumpy and shaking or running from window to window to see what is going on . Well it worked i gave it early about a hour before the storm was scheduled to arrive. it worked, He was able to sleep through the night and so was the rest of the house hold
Mellow my dog out
These vitamins are fantastic! I think they work better than CBD. I give one in the morning and one in the evening.
Seem to help
According to the instructions my dog should be given half a capsule but that doesn't seem to make much of a difference. I take a cap and sprinkle it on some salami so she will eat it otherwise it just sits on her dog food until she trys to eat around it. Might work better if hidden in a pill pocket. Otherwise she's not a fan. A full capsule does seem to help her anxiety tho.
Our 13 year old JR has very high anxiety, especially when thunderstorms are bad. This works better than anything else, even from prescribe by vet, She only weighs l5 lbs. so I open the cap and dose accordingly twice a day.
The difference in my dog when I give her this product is unmistakable. She doesn’t bark incessantly but calms down and seems to feel much better. It does not make her drugged. Just calmer.