Rx Vitamins Nutrigest Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 132-g jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support your pet’s bowel health.
- Encourages the growth of good bacteria in the intestines with healthy probiotic cultures combined with prebiotic nutrition.
- Suitable for both cats and dogs.
- Formulated by a veterinarian.
- Carries the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz$26.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Zyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120-g jar$23.09Chewy Price$28.00List Price$21.94Autoship Price
- NWC Naturals Total-Zymes Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Powder Supplement, 2.22-oz jar$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- NOW Pets GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$11.30Chewy Price$27.99List Price$10.73Autoship Price
- Winpro Pet Gut Health Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$30.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Curcumin Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.64-oz jar$29.97Chewy Price$37.49List Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Ultimate Dog Supplement, 8-oz jar$20.95Chewy Price
- NaturVet Mushroom Max with Turkey Tail Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$21.99Chewy Price$30.55List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Prozyme Powder Supplement for Dog & Cats, 454-g$38.83Chewy Price
- Pet Wellbeing Ultimate Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 320-g jar$55.95Chewy Price$53.15Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola SpiruGreen Superfood Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 180 count$14.97Chewy Price$18.75List Price$14.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||Microcrystalline Cellulose, Betaine HCI, Papaya...||Lactose, Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product Dehydrated, Pineapples (Stem...||N/A|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||N/A||N/A|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
My vet recommended this
It has worked well he gets it in his Scooby-Doo do stew. He has autoimmune disorder and cannot teat dog food. We can tell it has helped
great for dogs with allergies!
Was getting this from my vet for 3x the amount. Which is really upsetting. Super glad we found chewy as we are frequent visitors to our local vet. Our black lab has mild to severe allergies and we need the probiotics to help with his leaky gut! Thanks chewy!
Our dogs don't care for it
I can't really speak to the efficacy of this product b/c our dogs really don't like it and won't eat their food often when we put this powder on it. :( This is really too bad since our vet recommended it. I see that it is offered in a capsule form as well, so maybe we'll give that a try? It's just that now we have 1/2 a container of the powder left. I would have liked this offered in smaller quantities for 'trial' runs.
Suggested by my Vet
I have a dog who suffers from seizures, thyroid issues and vitamin D3. He gets homemade food and chicken and this was suggested. He takes it on his food for breakfast and supper. Chewy has a better price so now I order it from Chewy. Tell us why. This feedback will not appear on our site. (Optional) chewy has a better price
I think it’s working
My vet recommended this for my older dog with digestive issues. In combo with Hills science all chemical dog food it appears to be working. My dog is almost back to normal.