Rx Vitamins Rx Renal Beadlets Kidney Supplement for Cats, 100-g jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support your companion’s overall kidney function.
- Hypoallergenic, so sensitive sidekicks can take their supplements too!
- Expertly crafted by a veterinarian.
- Specially designed for cat companions.
- Carries the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rx Vitamins Rx Renal Capsules Kidney Supplement for Cats, 120 count$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Amino B-Plex Liquid Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz$13.34Chewy Price$14.00List Price$12.67Autoship Price
- VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 65 count$18.99Chewy Price$20.82List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle$39.99Chewy Price$47.02List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Urinary GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle$42.95Chewy Price$40.80Autoship Price
- Prana Pets Kidney Health Support Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Thyroid Support Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Hormone Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$47.95Chewy Price$45.55Autoship Price
- Prana Pets Liver Function Support Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$28.95Chewy Price$34.95List Price$27.50Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Bladder Support Chicken Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.16-oz tub$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Dandelion Root Bacon Flavored Liquid Digestive & Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Liqui-Tinic 4X Liquid Supplement, 1-gal bottle$177.35Chewy Price
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Max Cranberry Chicken Flavor Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Astragalus Root Extract, N-Acetylcysteine, Rehmannia glutinosa Extract...||Active Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Chitosan.||Active Ingredients Per 1 scoop: Aluminum Hydroxide (USP) 500mg||Potassium Gluconate.||Astragalus Root Extract, N-acetylcysteine, Rehmannia glutinosa extract...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Kidney Care||Kidney Care||Kidney Care||Kidney Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Kidney Care|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
My cat is doing much better
I have read many posts and reviews about cat parents whose cats have Kidney also called Renal problems. I was told by my vet is that if your cat has thyroid issues they will also have kidney problems. My cat is 14 years old. It is very hard to address both of these issues that my cat suffers from. My cat went from 18 lbs to 10 lbs. He is a very large and tall cat but he looks like skin and bones now. He was put on thyroid meds, prescription canned diet for kidney disease that has much less protein, and gabapentin for his anxiety. He was getting worse because he hated the prescription food and he started loosing weight so I started researching how to save him and have a good quality of life for him! I found many pet parents like myself who recommended this product for their cats who have Renal( kidney) issues. The beadlets are very tiny and do not smell bad. One thing to know is Do Not heat these beadlets with the canned cat food. Add it after you heat the cat food! My cat is more active, eats more, is happier and more energy. I really recommend this to all cat parents with kidney and or thyroid issues. I was told by my vet that thyroid and kidney issues go hand and hand where one causes the other. I also added a phosphorous binder additive to help his kidney
This has worked miracles for my 13 year old cat. Her kidneys were in bad shape. She has been on this product for over 6 months and her latest tests shows her kidneys are working 100%. Highly recommend this product for your furry ones.
peace of mind
We are using this to support our older cat of 15 years. If they could make it smell better we would be over the moon.
Love this porduct
I use this product for my tiny dog who is in renal failure.
My cat doesn't seem to mind the new beadlets
While I was initially disappointed with the new formulation because it's a lot harder to integrate into the food, my cat doesn't seem to care and eats the food all the same. I also think the smell is better than the powder was, which was sometimes overwhelming and my old k/d kitty would sniff and walk away.
Wish it was the powder.
From what I understand the processing plant they were using closed down due to COVID. They had to find another. But the new plant was not able to make it in a powder form so they had to change it to beadlets. My cat will not go near it because of the smell.
Not the same
I see the pic has been updated. But this is not the powder that i have got for the last few years. They changed it to these beadlets i dont know if it the ingredients or not but my cat does not care for it. I dont know why they had to change a good thing.