Rx Vitamins Rx Clay Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 100-g
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powder supplement aids in promoting normal stool.
- Assists in the restoration of the intestinal mucosal barrier.
- Hydrated calcium aluminosilicate removes bacterial toxins from the GI tract.
- Helps relieve minor inflammation and vomiting associated with leaky gut syndrome.
- Hypoallergenic and vegetarian.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DoggyStat Dog Anti Diarrhea Medication, 3 count$19.99Chewy Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutrigest Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 132-g jar$31.88Chewy Price$39.00List Price$30.29Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Biotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2.12-oz bottle$30.60Chewy Price$37.00List Price$29.07Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Zyme Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120-g jar$23.09Chewy Price$28.00List Price$21.94Autoship Price
- VetriScience Fast Balance G.I. Paste Medication for Digestive Issues for Cats & Dogs, 35-cc$22.00Chewy Price$38.08List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Dog Supplement, 30 count$22.90Chewy Price$21.75Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Probiotics & Enzymes Flora & Digestive Support Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Digestive Enzymes Dog & Cat Supplement, 120g jar$18.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- Prana Pets Good Digestion Formula Digestive Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$28.95Chewy Price$34.95List Price$27.50Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Pro-Pectalin Medication for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs, 250 count$58.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price$56.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||N/A||Sunflower Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Sucrose...||Beet Root Fiber|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Recovery||Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Gluten Free, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
lifesaver for sensitive stomachs
My dog has a RIDICULOUSLY sensitive stomach. Anything other than his food, even his own treats, give him an upset belly. I use this powder for a day or so whenever he gets treats, eats something out of the usual, I especially use it whenever we are traveling (anxious tummy too) & this works WONDERS. Solid poops within 3 days MAXIMUM. No more bland diets all the time, no more waiting it out. Just some plain ole powder & good as new!
Pretty sure it's helping
Okay, so I have an old kitty, about 15 or 16 years of age. She recently started having attacks of diarreah, One time, she actually collapsed on the ground and was screaming. She started having accidents at night...she would go in the litter box, but when she got out, it was as if she hadn't finished, then she would complete it on my carpet or floor. I started eliminating certain things from her diet, giving her a light bone broth, with just a small amount of cat food. I added prebiotics/probiotics, and also some colloidal silver, and Glandex to her broth. After a couple weeks, and still having problems, I started also adding the clay. Last night was her first good night. I will just hope it continues. So, I am not sure if it's just the clay, or if it is all the things combined...but I am glad to have the clay because she seems to feel better now
Not the solution
My elderly dog has developed chronic diarrhea. Unfortunately, no OTC products have helped--only an antibiotic, which she can't be on long term. This product may be good in the right situation but not in my case. I think my dog has undiagnosed GI disease, so I haven't found the right medication with my vet.
Great to have on hand
My sensitive stomach dog was having random episodes of loose stools with no apparent cause (no new food or treats) and no other symptoms. It was so frustrating for both of us. This firmed her up in a day and now I add the maintenance dose to her food daily to keep her regular. She doesn’t mind it at all. Awedome product!
Extremely please with this product!
We tried Rx Clay on a suggestion from a friend after nothing seemed to help a 'loose stool' (almost watery) problem that my 5 year old dog has been dealing with for almost a year! Working with a wonderful vet, we tried multiple food changes, supplements, and drugs with no real success. When Rx Clay was suggested, I figured it couldn't hurt. I noticed major improvement within 24 of of the first dose! I purposely waited over a week to provide feedback just in case it was a coincidence. Now over a week later, I can report formed, solid stool!
Always good to have on hand, always carry when travelling w/ dogs in case of stomach upset.
High Quality Brand
This is a brand we really trust and this product specifically has helped wonders with our dogs digestive issues.
Sort of worked
So our Bernese Mtn Dog puppy mill rescue has had 7 bouts of giardia and all sorts of GI issues. This helped but did not completely firm up his stools even at the full amount recommended. This may work for your pet, just not ours.
This product helps tremendously with runny stools and diarrhea.
Someone suggested this product on the IBD Kitties Facebook page and I am so glad they did. My kitty was diagnosed with IBD and the diarrhea continued after several medications from the vet. I have had several fully formed poops since using this. I am so grateful for this product.