Rx Vitamins Rx D3 Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps provide your pet with a boost of vitamin D3 from cholecalciferol.
- Supports your sidekick’s immune system and helps her body absorb phosphorus and calcium more easily.
- Suitable for both cats and dogs.
- Expertly crafted by a veterinarian.
- Carries the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rx Vitamins Amino B-Plex Liquid Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz$13.61Chewy Price$14.00List Price$12.93Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Life GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$40.95Chewy Price$38.90Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Dandelion Root Bacon Flavored Liquid Digestive & Liver Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing SPARK Bacon Flavored Powder Multivitamin for Cats & Dogs, 3.53-oz pouch$37.95Chewy Price$36.05Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.9-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Capsules Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$20.23Chewy Price$26.00List Price$19.22Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Adrenal Harmony Gold Bacon Flavored Liquid Hormonal Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$74.95Chewy Price$71.20Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Immune Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$10.07Chewy Price$29.99List Price$9.57Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Immuno Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz$16.91Chewy Price$26.00List Price$16.06Autoship Price
- Thomas Labs Total Digest Enzyme & Probiotic Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz jar$25.47Chewy Price$34.99List Price$24.20Autoship Price
- PRN Pharmacal Prozyme Original Dog & Cat Supplement, 3-oz bottle$12.19Chewy Price
- Rx Vitamins LiquiCarn Liquid Heart Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$40.00Chewy Price$38.00Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Vitamin D3 3000 IU||L-Lysine, Larch Arabinogalactan (Larix Occidentalis Extract), Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum)...||L-Lysine, Larch Arabinogalactan (Larix Occidentalis Extract), Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum)...||Arabionogalactan, Shiitake Mushroom, Lutein Bioactive Carotenoid. Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin‚ Microcrystalline Cellulose‚ Magnesium Sterate And Water...||Active Ingredients per ml (20 drops): A Proprietary Blend of Organic & Wildcrafted Herbal Extracts (1:4) 340 mg (Echinacea Leaf and Root, Astragalus, Pau D'Arco...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Original||Chicken, Poultry||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Organic, Natural|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
RX vitamin D3
I give this to both of my dogs every day but would love for the dropper to last instead of breaking half way thru the bottle. Can you make it more durable?? It’s really hard to make it thru the whole bottle with a broken top!!
I’m sorry I try to post my questions here before I purchase and it makes constantly error. I have 2 years old cat, 17 lbs and he is under weight control plan. 1. My cat is healthy but my apartment has no sunlight at all. Can I give him for help of sunlight which is vitamin D? 2. I feed him a lysine in wet food in the morning for his immune health. Can I give this one drop in wet food in the evening? Please answer me
Dropper falls apart
I don't even get through a quarter of the bottle every time before the top of the dropper separates from the plastic top. I have to throw away most of it and get a new one. It would be nice if the material was more durable.
I purchased this medication for my cat. The box was toooo big for the amount of bottles ordered (8) wrapped in paper but loosly rattling around in the box. The bottles are glass and I was surprised none were broken, Considering the trip, delivery, and banging around while in process. I would suggest bundling these bottles in bubble wrap as the product itself does not come boxed.
Just like I get from my vet
I was happy to get on autodelivery of this medication since my dog needs to be on this going forward. This is exactly the same as I get from the vet. Super convenient. Yes, the dropper top is not well made and as you use the bottle the dropper cover fails. The mfg should do something about this issue for sure.
Two 15 year old cats ! 3 Drops in their wet food every morning.
My “Cat Only” vet who has been practicing for 45 years suggest this for all cats. Vitamin D levels are important ! The tasteless drops are easy to give to them with the eye dropper in the bottle. And of course CHEWY’S PRICE is the best as always.
This is the second time I’ve purchased this. I’m happy to say the dropper has been improved. Getting the correct amount in the dropper is easy and without fuss. Much better than before. AND I received it sooner than estimated!
Vitamin D3 very low dose
Purchased your Vitamin D3 supplement for my dog who is very Vit D3 deficient (determined by test). He requires 4000 IUs of Vit D3 per day. Your version of Vit D3 contains 100 IUs per drop. So you can do the Math! The ad for Vit D3 did not specify how low of a dose it is. In comparison, stsndard Vitamin D3 purchased at a store contains 1000 IU per drop. Disappointing!
This Vitamin D brand and strength came recommend by my vet when my dog’s bloodwork came back with a Vitamin D deficiency. She gets 6 drops in her food daily.