Rx Vitamins RxCurcuWIN Chewable Tablet Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains 46 times the amount of bioavailable than standard curcumin for maximum absorption.
- Features a natural chicken liver flavor for enhanced palability.
- Suitable for both cats and dogs.
- Expertly crafted by a veterinarian.
- Carries the National Animal Supplement Council Seal (NASC).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Healers Turmeric Golden Paste Mix Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz jar$21.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Canine Matrix Maximum Recovery Restorative Care Senior Support Dog Supplement, 7.1-oz tub$39.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Thomas Labs Total Digest Enzyme & Probiotic Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz jar$26.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Immune Balance Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.38-oz jar$34.97Chewy Price$43.75List Price$33.22Autoship Price
- VetClassics CAS Options Extra Strength Immune & Antioxidant Support Chewable Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Thomas Labs C Kelp Organic Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealThe Missing Link Collagen Care Skin & Coat Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.59List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Immunity + Spirulina Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- HAPPYBOND Happy Start Hip & Joint Support Puppy & Dog Supplement, 14-oz jar$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Amazing Nutritionals Probiotic Joint & Hip Support Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Canine Hormone Support Dog Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- MaryRuth's Liquid Probiotic Unflavored Dog Supplement, 4-oz bottle$49.95Chewy Price$47.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||CurcuWIN 200 mg, Total Curcuminoids 40 mg.||L-Lysine, Larch Arabinogalactan (Larix Occidentalis Extract), Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum)...||L-Lysine, Larch Arabinogalactan (Larix Occidentalis Extract), Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma Lucidum)...||Astragalus Root Concentrate, Astragalus Membranaceous Bge. Var. Mongholicus, Licorice Root Concentrate...||Vitamin D3 3000 IU|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support||Immune Support||Immune Support||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Unflavored||Original||Chicken, Poultry||Unflavored||Unflavored|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Vet recommended substitute
My dog was put on Plena Curae, a supplement to help aid with arthritis. But it is hard to get a hold of and only sold by the company to vets. I asked my vet for a suitable substitute, and this product was recommended. Also happens to be cheaper. It seems to be helping with the arthritis, but he takes this with other supplements. Also, the directions that are written here on site, is different than on the bottle. The bottle says to give the pills once a day, but Chewy’s directions say twice a day. I do what’s written on the product.
To soon to tell
Decided to start my dogs on Vitamins as they are older dogs and not eating like they did.
This really is helping my senior large dog recover from an accident. Just one warning, don't let it get wet and then touch, your hands will be stained yellow for day.
Made my dog sick :(
My dog clearly had a horrible taste in his mouth for at least ten minutes after eating these. I tried giving to him twice and both times he threw up. Poor guy, never again :/
Seems to have helped right away
I was surprised by my almost 14-year lab mix when he started taking steps and going off the deck with more ease. Ordering more now.
My dog has been taking this as well as other safer drugs for his hip dysplasia. I would recommend it instead of the pain medicines that vets like to push.