Safari Bristle Cat Brush
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Pin Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||N/A||N/A||Skin & Coat Health||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
About This Item
- Makes grooming simple and keeps your feline friend looking fresh and clean.
- Soft, flexible nylon bristles contour to his body and won’t irritate his sensitive skin.
- Quickly and easily removes loose hair or debris and smooths the coat.
- Regular brushing prevents hairballs and massages the skin to stimulate the production of natural oils for a shiny, healthy coat.
- Brush measures 8.4 inches and is suitable for use on kittens, cats and other small animals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cat Curry Brush, Grey$5.74Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Soft Slicker Cat Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Safari Flexible Slicker Cat Brush$21.49Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Cat Pin Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Metal Slicker Cat Brush, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- Safari Cat Soft Tip Massager$7.99Chewy Price
- Li'l Pals Coated Tips Cat Slicker Brush$7.49Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Cat Nail Clipper$6.98Chewy Price
- Petstages Scratch & Groom Scratch Pad & Grooming Brush Cat Toy$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- FURminator Short Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Turquoise, Small$31.85Chewy Price$37.49List Price
- FURminator Long Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Purple, Medium$33.55Chewy Price$39.49List Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
93 Customer Reviews
Super soft brush but doesn’t hold hair
I bought this brush for my cat who loves having her face brushed but often pushes so hard that she irritates her skin. This brush is great for a gentle brushing and she can rub on it as hard as she wants. It’s perfect for what I wanted but just be aware that it doesn’t pick up or hold any hair like other grooming brushes do.
Bristle Cat Brush
This brush is not to get the hair out of your cats undercoat. But I do like this brush, because it seems to leave his coat shinny, and he likes the way it feels, it's not harsh against his skin. So since he seems to like it, though once again, it's not for getting to the undercoat of his fur, it works.
My kitty loves this brush. It takes all the loose hairs from her coat and she just sits there and enjoys me brushing her. Not like the wire brushes which she dislikes intensely
My newly adopted cat went through a period of over grooming. Her coat became very thin in areas and my other brushes were too harsh for her. This one is perfect and she actually likes to be brushed now.
Finally a brush my cats enjoy the feeling of! Blu will lay and let me brush him for awhile, Bozo likes to rub up against it.
This isn't very effective for removing loose hair, but for a gentle brushing and maybe to remove surface debris, the soft bristles are ok. This is a good optional brush to have in your cat's grooming kit, but it's not good as the go-to brush.
does a fine job, doesn't pull hair off but my cats like it
A softer brush than i expected. It doesn't pull their hair out which i was hoping it would help with their continuous shedding. Its soft and they all like it but i don't see a lot of shedding just mostly a nice massage and softer coats. Not a bad brush especially for a cat that isnt used to brushing, but not a deshedder or furtracker
Good for Sensitive Skin
While I usually use a deshedding tool brush on my two cats, I bought this to go along with a Burts Bee Dander spray for one of my cat's sensitive spots. She enjoys this brush and willing comes to get groomed. This is a good product when you need any kind of sprays or medicine brushed into the coat.
Very good and easy to use
My cat comes running as soon as she sees me pick up the brush. She loves being brushed this brush isn't rough.
This seems to be a durable brush! I am impressed with my purchases with Chewy so far, it is worth the risk of trying any product because if you aren't happy with it, they will fix it!