Safari Cat Soft Tip Massager
About This Item
- Varying tip lengths gently remove excess hair to reduce shedding and keep your home and clothes fur-free.
- Rubber pins on both sides massage the skin.
- Helps relax your furbaby’s muscles for a more comfortable grooming process.
- Use when his hair is wet or dry.
- Works for kitty friends of all breeds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Cat Brush$12.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Curry Brush, Grey$5.74Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Soft Slicker Cat Brush, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Burt's Bees Slicker Cat Brush$10.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- FURminator Short Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Purple, Medium$33.55Chewy Price$39.49List Price
- Furrytail Cream Dog, Cat & Small Pet Brush, Blue$15.90Chewy Price
- FURminator Long Hair Cat Deshedding Tool, Purple, Medium$33.55Chewy Price$39.49List Price
- Li'l Pals Coated Tips Cat Slicker Brush$7.49Chewy Price
- Groomer's Best Fur Fetcher DeShedding Cat Brush$19.87Chewy Price$24.17List Price
- Top Performance Cat Grooming Bag, Large$18.31Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Petstages Scratch & Groom Scratch Pad & Grooming Brush Cat Toy$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Necoichi Purrcision Cat Nail Clippers$19.69Chewy Price$24.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Deshedding Tool||Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Slicker Brush||Self-Groomer|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Skin & Coat Health||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||N/A||N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Excellent pet groomer
I took a chance on this and I’m so glad I did. My cat is a short hair Tabby and she doesn’t like wire grooming brushes or combs. This is soft but very efficient. The long bristles grab loose hairs and the shorter ones on the opposite side will help collect them. Be prepared to see a lot of hair!! My cat is actually staying put now because it’s also a nice massage for her.
it looks like a good brush
but kitty won't let me touch her with this. i'll keep trying ever so often to see if she changes her mind.
Not What I Expected
Although the material on this massager is great for their skin, the fur gets stuck in the "brush" and is extremely difficult to remove. Additionally, their fur (I have 2 cats) "flies" all over the place. Too bad. I had high hopes for this......
Our kitty loved the brush
We bought this brush for our new kitty . The dog loves it, too.
It sates the...
need. LuLu has never enjoyed brushing, which as been troublesome as she is a lovely, long haired calico.. At 21 years (!!!!) old, with cysts all over, she likes it even less. The brush side is really effective to detangle and not too, too terrible for her, though she takes every opportunity to bite it. She does enjoy the massage side. It calms her before each grooming and is especially calming on her head when the grooming is completed.
Kitty didn't like it cause she's old.
I'm sure she's just finicky. She'd probably enjoy it if she weren't so old and cranky and skinny. Cat should have lots of fur and some weight.
great for deshedding
Amazing brush. I love how gently u brush and it gathers so much hair.