Safari Complete Cat Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to easily remove extra hair and fur. No more mats or tangles!
- This is the only grooming tool your kitty will ever need as it doubles as a soft slicker and bristle brush.
- Whether your cat has long or short hair, this tool will work great on all breeds of cats. No cat will be left behind!
- Regular use of this complete cat brush will ensure the distribution of natural oils that will leave your cat's coat soft and shiny.
- Durable and reliable, this is a product is made to last.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Burt's Bees Double Sided Cat Comb$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- ConairPROPET Metal Slicker Cat Brush, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- ConairPROPET Soft Grip Cat Nail Clippers, Small$9.49Chewy Price
- Safari Deluxe Cat Nail Trimmer$10.49Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Cat Nail Clipper$6.98Chewy Price
- ConairPROPET Cat Pin Brush, Small$5.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Safari Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush for Cats$15.99Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Bristle Cat Brush$12.49Chewy Price
- CHI Small Nail Cat Clippers$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Safari Bristle Cat Brush$8.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Curry Brush, Grey$4.59Chewy Price$5.74List Price
- Catit Self Groomer with Catnip$4.67Chewy Price$9.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Bristle Brush, Pin Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Pin Brush||Self-Groomer|
|Health Feature||—||Skin & Coat Health||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
108 Customer Reviews
Nice and gentle!
Exactly what I wanted to get my 2 new rescue kitten sisters in to brushing. No hard needles and easy to clean. It's so soft the big boy loves it on his cheeks.
My kitties think this is only second to cat FOOD. I wish it were more contoured to the shape of cats. It is not an easy brush to clean the hair out of, but then what do I know, i’m just a human! All nine of my kitties LOVE this brush!
Very disappointed as did NOT do the job of brushing and getting off my cat’s hair at all. Kept brushing and brushing but hardly any loose hair went into the brush. I should have returned it as I don’t use it at all. Wasted money
The brush is made good and sturdy one problem I had was getting the hair out of the brush. Had to wash it after each use to get all the hair out other than that the brush is made very well, my cat loves the soft Brussels
Cats like it
Works good on long haired cats. It runs through their coats smoothly. The cats don't mind getting brushed with it. The hair comes out of the brush easily when you want to clean it.
Jackson loves his new Safari brush...he worn out the old brush to the point of missing bristles. At first Jackson was leery of the new brush until I began to gently brush him. Now Jackson cannot get enough of the brushing.
My cat loves this brush, works really well for her and it gets all the extra fuzzies off. Great brush for shorthaired cattos :)
Best For All Purposes
This is the only brush that my cats have ever genuinely liked - and all of them like it, even though they each have very different coats. It's also perfect for synthetic fur, since it organizes any pile length without being rough on the backer. I have one copy for textiles, and one copy for my cats. I swear by this brush, and this brush alone.
Great brush for large cats
My cat sees me take it out of his box and comes running, loves it.
It’s a cat brush
It’s a normal cat brush. My cat likes it!! I guess I have to write 50 characters on here. Wow!! A cat brush !!!