Safari Complete Dog Brush
About This Item
- Designed just for your furbaby with long locks.
- 1 brush gives you the benefits of a firm slicker and a bristle brush.
- Nylon-coated pins gently massage as you brush to remove undercoat and tangles.
- Smooths and conditions her coat for a healthy shine.
- Brush against the direction of hair growth to fluff up her fur.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Master Grooming Tools Single Flexible Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Soft$14.96Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pet Life Flex Series 2-in-1 Dual-Sided Pin & Bristle Grooming Dog & Cat Brush, Green$16.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Petkin Soft Grip Bamboo Oval Slicker Dog Brush$5.99Chewy Price
- Safari Fine Comb for Dogs$10.49Chewy Price
- Boshel 2-in-1 Dog Brush & Hair Remover$11.69Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Dog Stripping Knives, 6 count, Gray/Black$84.99Chewy Price
- Resco Professional Dog & Cat Comb, Candy Purple, Fine$29.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ultimate Coarse Dog Comb$10.10Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Greenbone Bamboo Pet Metal Pin Brush, Large$8.99Chewy Price
- Kenchii Luxury Dog & Cat Rake, 23-Tooth$45.00Chewy Price
- Greenbone Bamboo Pet Double Sided Brush, Large$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Rubber||Wood|
|Brush Type||Pin Brush||Pin Brush||Pin Brush, Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush, Pin Brush||Pin Brush|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||Large Breeds||All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Not so great
Not what I was expecting when I ordered this brush. I love safari brand but this brush does nothing to remove any hair
Best For Medium Hair
Eh not great. More of a finishing brush or for a quick smoothing. For my 5 month old Golden Retriever, who has thick fur, but not yet long, it worked okay. But for my adult American Eskimo with thick and long fur, it didn’t do much of anything. I usually get brush full after brush full off the Eskimo with a metal pin brush, but the pins on this are too short and flexible to reach the undercoat on a long-haired dog. As a finishing brush, it is good for smoothing the hair and shine.
Safari Complete Dog Brush
Love it. All our pups love it. It really makes our silky Bently shine. Our other pups Darla May , Petey, Loki love how it feels . They stretch out while getting brushed. Very easy to clean. Each one always wants to be brushed first.
Weak and ineffective at brushing any dog with longer thicker hair
Great brush for long-haired dogs
I bought this brush to use on my Collie. It is great for brushing his long coat.
I really lile this brush. It seems to get the knots out without being to harsh. I also like how the brush has beads on the end of the bristles so it doesn't scratch the skin.