Safari Curved Firm Slicker Dog Brush, Medium
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Suitable for dogs of all sizes with all different hair lengths and thicknesses.
- Coated tips allow for gentle detangling.
- Comfortably removes loose hair to help reduce shedding.
- Curved design provides comfortable brushing—especially in sensitive areas.
- A paw-fect addition to your grooming routine to help your pooch have a beautiful coat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Evolution Curved Firm Slicker Dog Brush$11.49Chewy Price
- Shernbao Dog Grooming Slicker Brush, Small$12.99Chewy Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Dog Brush$7.82Chewy Price
- Boshel Self Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Large$9.44Chewy Price
- Kenchii Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Medium$24.00Chewy Price$26.00List Price
- Bass Brushes Style & Detangle Dog & Cat Oval Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Small, 2 count$28.70Chewy Price$31.90List Price
- BioSilk Eco Friendly Boar Hair Bristle Dog Brush, Mint Green$8.14Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Andis Pin Brush, Green/White, Medium$10.28Chewy Price$11.51List Price
- Andis Firm Slicker Brush, Green/White, Large$11.76Chewy Price
- CHI Shedding Rake & Blade Dog Grooming Tool$17.99Chewy Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Detangling Dog Comb, Teal$5.60Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||—||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Grooming Tool Type||N/A||Groomer Accessory||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
ONLY slicker brush my dog will tolerate
I own a 45ish pound goldendoodle with tight poodle curls. She was a rescue and there were no signs of the previous owner taking care of her coat (grooming, brushing, etc.). I purchased a couple other slicker brushes that she wouldn't let me get ANYWHERE near her with. The tiny rubber tips on this brush makes it a more comfortable experience for her. Been using it for 3 months daliy with minimal signs of bending/wear. LARGE POODLE MUST-HAVE!!!
Doesn't work with my sheltie
I have used slicker brushes for decades with my shelties. This is the first one I have tried with the coated tips. Although they may be a good idea for some breeds, they add considerable resistance as I brush through my dog's thick undercoat causing him discomfort. The brush seems to be well made. It just won't work with my sheltie's coat.
Slicker Slices Through Tough Coat
Our Shih-tzu does not have a silky coat. His fur is like your living room carpet. Try brushing THAT! After several years of testing different brushes, I am pleased to have found the Safari slicker, which cuts right through his tough coat. This brush has cut our grooming time and he looks beautiful.
Dog groomer approved
this is my go to face brush for work! this is even better then the older versions! bought 2 so i have a back up incase someone steals it from me
Very inferior to the Christiansen brushes
The brush is quite inadequate. I purchased it because the Christiansen brush I normally buy was not available. This brush does not work for me, so I ended up buying a substitute Christiansen brush, even though more expensive. If I had the time, I would return this one.
The brush doesnt really get her hair off. It’s a waste of money.
This is a great wire brush! The coated ends make it nice for my finicky male Aussie who's coat is fine fur, he used to squirm when using a regular wire brush but he really likes this and it does a good job on his coat. Also have another Aussie who's coat is much thicker and she loves it too. Seems like their fur stays nice much longer using this brush. Highly recommend. I'm a fanatic about keeping my dogs coats looking good and this is doing a nice job.
Broke after first use
Loved the bristles but the top portion broke off after the second use. We have 2 hairy Newfoundlands and this would not be the brush for a big hairy dog.
I like this brush so far. My dog (border collie) is only a puppy so does not yet have her full coat. Will have to wait to really see if this brush works for us as she fluffs out. So far, so good!
Removes tangles in fur and any debris, leaving coat soft and nicely groomed. Pups LOVE the brushing and grooming process... almost puts them to sleep.