Grooming is an essential part of keeping your pet clean and healthy. Coastal Pet Products offers a full selection of Safari grooming tools that make this task quick and easy. One product that is essential for every household with pets is a flea comb. This comb can be used to make sure flea control products are working properly. In addition, the closely spaced teeth on a flea comb allow you to examine the overall condition of the coat. Dry skin that may appear after bathing is easily detected when using this flea comb. For pets with skin afflictions, dried blood collected in the fine teeth of this comb will alert your customer that their pet may have a rash, sore or other problem.
- Safari Dog Flea Comb is used to control fleas, ticks and to help identify skin and coat problems
- Ideal to use after flea powders or shampoos
- Removes pests from your pup’s coat without irritating flea-bitten skin
- Contoured to fit in your palm for better control
- Easy to use, just start at the head of the dog and brush throughout down to the tail
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Safari