Customer Reviews

Rating: 4.8 of 5 stars 265 Reviews 265 Reviews 4.8 out of 5 Stars

97% Recommend

97% of reviewersrecommend this product

Rating: 4.8 of 5 stars 4.8 / 5

You've Already Reviewed This Item

Safari Flea Comb for Cats

Safari Flea Comb for Cats

  • Most Helpful Positive Review

    Read All 255 Positive Reviews

    works well

    By Joharvey1 on Mar 8, 2021

    I think the comb works rather well at getting the fleas out of the cats fur. I would say it works about 75% of the time, with the fleas get stuck in the comb and you are able to squash them before they get away. The problem is, the other 25% of the time, they jump, and you have little hope of catching I think the comb works rather well at getting the fleas out of the cats fur. I would say it works about 75% of the time, with the fleas get stuck in the comb and you are able to squash them before they get away. The problem is, the other 25% of the time, they jump, and you have little hope of catching them before they disappear. Thus, I would recommend doing a de-fleaing outside with a garden hose nearby to clean the comb after you dispose of every flea. But the comb definitely helps to get rid of fleas, and can get through fur matte with some pressure. Just be sure to not pull the cats skin too hard. They may resent you for it. … more

    You liked it! Something went wrong. Please try again later. Report
  • Most Helpful Critical Review

    Read All 10 Critical Reviews

    A PAIN literally

    By Chessy on Jul 29, 2019

    The teeth on this comb are too short and not very good for a long haired cat. Perhaps it may work for a short haired cat. My long haired cat did not appreciate my use of this product in her grooming session. I had to switch to another product specifically designed for long haired kitties. I know The teeth on this comb are too short and not very good for a long haired cat. Perhaps it may work for a short haired cat. My long haired cat did not appreciate my use of this product in her grooming session. I had to switch to another product specifically designed for long haired kitties. I know it is designed as a flea comb. I did not use it for that purpose since my cat is flea free. However, it should not get caught in any cat's hair, especially one that does not have any issues such as matting etc. Can't find my stainless steel comb that I have used successfully for years. That too was a "flea comb" but with longer teeth. … more

    You liked it! Something went wrong. Please try again later. Report