Safari Double-Sided Dog Flea Comb
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft teeth on the double-sided comb pull out fleas from deep in your canine pal’s coat. —can be used along with flea powders or shampoos.
- Essential for the spring and summertime when he likes to spend more time outside and fleas are most active.
- Use these flea combs as part of your normal grooming routine to detect flea infestations early and prevent further spreading.
- Also helps you identify other skin and coat problems so you can start treatment sooner.
- Easy to use—simply comb through his hair and dip into a cup of water with mild detergent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natural Care Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$10.47Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.95Autoship Price
- Pet Republique Dog & Cat Flea Comb, Medium$5.69Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealAdams Plus Flea & Tick Pet Spray, 16-oz bottle$15.97Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.17Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Original Biting Insect Dog & Cat Spray, Quart$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.84Chewy Price$6.50Autoship Price
- Flys-Off Fly Repellent Dog & Horse Ointment, 7-oz tub$9.90Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.40Autoship Price
- Zodiac Oatmeal Conditioning Flea & Tick Shampoo for Dogs & Puppies, 18-oz$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$17.43Chewy Price$16.56Autoship Price
- TropiClean Maximum Strength Natural Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 20-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealHartz UltraGuard Pro Triple Action Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 31-60 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$21.97Chewy Price$26.36List Price$20.87Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Rid Flea & Tick Citrus Scent Dog Shampoo, 18-oz bottle$3.42Chewy Price$3.25Autoship Price
- Miracle Care De Flea Shampoo Concentrate for Dogs & Cats, 1-gal$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Giant Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Too rough and hard my dog runs it and does not catch anything. I don't recommend this.
You get your money's worth.
It's a small price for a small plastic comb. I will say its not ideal for longer fur or bigger dogs. Seems like it could be easily broken. My lil guy is 15lbs and I shave him quite often so it worked well for him during bathtime. It definitely caught fleas. No complaints here.
Love flea comb
Looked everywhere for this comb in stores couldn’t find it, this is the only flea comb that really works. Fast delivery and great product
Bent out of package
Very poor quality. Ordered 2. The first one bent while removing it from packaging. Too flimsy for either cats or dogs. I did like the design of two size teeth and the small size for cleaning in soapy water.
Super to remove danruff
Cat's have no flea's, I use the comb to remove dandruff out of the black fur from my old cat. He hates to be brushed, but don't complain against the comb, perfect!
Broke the first time we used them
Our dogs have very short hair, but that was apparently too much for these combs.
Actually I use this on outdoor cats
The same item from Safari for cats was sold out, so I ordered this. It still works great on cats (short hair). I use it to help some of the homeless cats in our neighborhood with small mats in their fur and to comb out excess hair. It really does the job, but you have to have a cat who likes it. The cat I use it mostly on loves it.
its okay, not too special nor bad
its okay, not something special and it works. only combed off dandruff but i guess i didnt have that many fleas
Not bad, not great
So it missed about half the fleas, but was able to catch the other half
Useless for purpose intended
Useless for fleas and bugs, only good for tangles. But dont pull to hard as it is only cheap plastic.