Safari Soft Slicker Brush for Dogs, Large
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||Groomer Accessory||—||—|
About This Item
- This brush works great on all dog breeds. Whether your pup has long or short hair, this brush will do a great job keeping her nicely groomed.
- The stainless steel pins are designed to remove mats and tangles in an effortless way. Grooming has never been so easy!
- With frequent use, this product will help maintain a healthy coat. Time spent grooming your dog will increase the special bond between you two.
- Promote your dog's natural beauty by keeping her coat in top condition.
- Helps keep your home fur-free. Maintain a cleaner home by keeping your dog's extra hair off your cloths and furniture.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Evolution Self-Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush, X-Small$15.49Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Slicker Pet Brush, Teal, Small$9.97Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- PetBrush by WetBrush Detangling Dog Comb, Teal$5.60Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Pet Republique Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush$11.59Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Dog & Cat Dematting Comb, 9 blade$10.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Safari Double Row Undercoat Rake Dog Grooming Tool, Small$13.99Chewy Price
- Safari Bamboo Pin & Bristle Combo Dog Brush, Medium$15.49Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Pet-It Boar Bristle Brush$6.79Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Xylan Coarse Pet Comb$19.99Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Pet-It Dog Metal Pin Brush$7.99Chewy Price
- Andis Pin Brush, Green/White, Medium$10.28Chewy Price$11.51List Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
131 Customer Reviews
Both this brush to help remove burrs from my goldendoodle's coat. It works fairly well but not as good as my previous brush that had thicker bristles. But it still works ok.
Brushes doodles under coat well!
We have a doodle puppy, she is around 45 lbs, and we were using a pin brush. I didn’t care for any of the slickers I saw in the stores because the pins seemed really sharp and harsh when I touched it to my own skin. So we stuck with a pin brush. Our doodles hair got really long and she ended getting mats and had to get a really low cut at the groomer. I decided to get this slicker brush and I really like it. The pins are are soft to the touch and don’t scrape the skin. It’s gets down to the undercoat of her curly hair. My doodle lets me brush her too! I’d recommend it.
My golden has never liked grooming more! This brush is sturdy, has a good grip handle and has gentle yet affective pins. Not to mention an awesome price.
Great brush for curly coats
I have poodles and have found this to be the best brush for brushing out matted hair. The bristles are soft enough to minimize breakage while the tiny tips on the ends of the bristles help protect the dog's skin. Now that I have discovered them, these are the only brushes I will use on my poodles.
Perfect for my longer haired pooch
I use this every day to give my puppy a quick brush. It is good for dogs of most coat lengths, but always make sure you take care of the undercoat (if applicable) as well!
FOR CATS TOO!
I dont know why this is marketed just towards dogs ;). I used this to get my rescue kittens used to being pet by humans. It worked like a charm - they love this brush!
like this brush
I do like this brush. However, I find it is really hard to get the hair out of the brush when I am done. My 13 week old GSD is getting more used to the brush, and it does make her coat smooth.
I bought for our 8 wk old puppy and so far I love the comfortable handle and soft way it handles on the puppy's fur
My dog didn’t like the scratcher brushes. She enjoyed this one. Soft bristles but still gets the fur out of a lab/Shepard/ mutt mix. Seems sturdy and should last.
Broken after four months
Bought this brush in August 2020 and it’s not as currently pictured so maybe they improved it? Mine is all plastic. It did work well on my doodle.