Safe Paw Ice Melter for Dogs & Cats offers an innovative way to clear your driveways and sidewalks of winter snow and ice. While most ice melters contain salt, which can harm pets, humans, and the environment, Safe Paw is completely salt-free and recommended by veterinarians. It uses a patented, dual-effect compound that works with a two-way timed-released action. First, it starts melting the ice instantly while breaking up the surface tension, and then it penetrates and destabilizes the ice to speed up melting—all while offering slip protection with a proprietary traction agent.
- Patented, dual-effect compound made of a modified crystalline amide core infused with special glycol admixture and traction agents quickly melts ice and is safe for pets, humans, vegetation and the environment.
- Liquid component starts melting ice instantly while breaking surface tension and allows the crystal core to penetrate and destabilize ice which speeds up melting. Safe Paw also attracts solar heat to provide extra melting power during daylight hours.
- Non-toxic, safe on asphalt, concrete brick and stone, and pavers with a proprietary tracking agent to prevent slips and falls.
- Green color is easy to spot and distinguish from other ice melters. Safe Paw pellets cover twice the area of rock salt.
- Time-release formula leaves an invisible “shield” that prevents the ice from sticking for up to 3 days. Use ahead or after the storm to make shoveling easier!
Modified Carbonyldiamide Crystal, Special Glycols, Non-ionic Surfactants Accelerants, Proprietary Traction Agents, Special Inhibitors.
See all items by Safe Paw