Sam's Pets Sheree 50-in Cat Tree, Light Brown
About This Item
- The multi-tiered design can comfortably support multiple cat companions at once!
- Constructed from high-quality materials, which are easy to assemble.
- The construction is strong and well-balanced for your furry friend's comfort and safety.
- The removable 100% polyster cushion is machine washable for hassle-free cleaning.
- The contemporary design and neutral color palette will look beautiful with any home décor. Neutral Colors: A contemporary design and neutral color palette will complement any decor
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 61-in Faux Fur Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$82.99Chewy Price
- Mau Lifestyle Leone 50-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, White$299.00Chewy Price
- Catry 42.1-in Faux-Fur Cat Tree & Condo$63.99Chewy Price$75.00List Price
- On2Pets 60-in Large Round Modern Cat Tree, Green$126.77Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Frisco 66-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$330.87Chewy Price$374.44List Price
- Frisco 32-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$79.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Feline Nuvo Nest 40.75-in Modern Wicker Cat Tree & Condo$110.51Chewy Price$186.99List Price
- Frisco 35-in Real Carpet Cat Tree with Tunnel, Gray$79.99Chewy Price
- Sam's Pets Sam 50-in Tunnel & Cat Tree, White$81.66Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Multi-Level 52-in Felt Cat Tree & Condo, Light Gray$102.99Chewy Price$106.99List Price
- Mau Lifestyle Rizzo 32-in Modern Wooden Cat Tree, White$189.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Carpet||Synthetic Fabric, Sisal, Plant Material||Carpet||Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||Jute, Plant Material|
|Furniture Features||Modern||Modern, Condo, Hanging Toys, Removable Bed, Anchoring Kit Included||Modern||Modern, Condo, Removable Bed, Hanging Toys||Modern, Condo, Removable Bed|
|Furniture Frame Material||Plastic||Engineered Wood, Wood||Plastic||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||N/A||2 condos||N/A||1 condo||1 condo|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
My Cats Enjoy It
I have 4 cats ranging in size and weight from 10 pounds to 20 pounds. They are all able to use this cat tree fine and enjoy catching the breeze and observing out the windows. I bought one and then ended up buying a second one. I also enjoy that it matches my natural decor and for me, it was pretty easy to put together.
Nice looking, but a little wobbly and cat can't figure it out
I ordered this to avoid having the old-school carpet-covered cat tree in in the living room. It certainly looks nicer than that, and was easy to put together, but the cat doesn't really use it... it's not the easiest thing for a cat to navigate if they aren't an avid climber. They have to go through the hole on each level, then climb up to the next level using the sisal posts, which he just can't or won't do. He does use the sisal post on the lower part for scratching, at least, and will occasionally hang out on the second level (to which he just jumps directly from the floor). It is also somewhat wobbly unless it has a weight on the bottom and/or is flush against a wall. If your cat loves to climb, this might be a good option for you, but definitely plan to put a weight on the base. Wish I had spent the money on something our cat will actually use as more than a very expensive scratching post, but oh well.
I have this in my kitchen to keep my two cats off the countertops and give them a place to sit and observe kitchen activities as well as the birds outside. The cat tree looks great and is very unobtrusive. My cats use all the scratchers and can hop to access the upper levels. I wish this cat tree had more weight at the bottom. I actually placed a heavy rock at the bottom to add weight because it wobbled when my big kitty jumped. I appreciate that it’s easy to clean with no carpet. Sometimes I’ll give my little kitty treats or even feed her on the second level. Overall I am pleased.
Not very stable, not for large cats, not easy to put together
This was difficult to put together, as the directions consisted of pictures only. Very sad I spent so much, but was looking for a top perch near a window in living room and didn't want something ugly. My 15 pound cat is way too huge for either perch. My 12 pound cat was upset by the instability of the structure. I doubt that either of them will use it, so I will need to order yet another cat tree.
Terrible! My cats hate it.
If you care about looks more than your precious cats, then by all means. This is not a cat tree, it's for looks! It's not stable, the cats cannot jump from platform to platform, and the scratch posts are more for stability of the piece, not realistic for cats to stretch and scratch! Kittens maybe, big adult cats...NOPE! I'm so disappointed in this entire piece!
I love the look. Put it next to the window and the cat just onto it and stare outside
Perfect but one major flaw
Very good quality and easy to clean! Looks amazing compared to my old cat tree that was full of cat hair. The only issue it from the design it's difficult for my cat to get to the top level. I had to put an only small table next to it for him to use to jump on the top level. He usually likes to stay at the second closed to the tip instead since it's easier for him to jump on.
A hit with 3 cats
I have no window sills in my house, but 3 cats who want to see what's happening in the great outdoors. I needed a cat tree that was tall enough that the cats could look out a window that is 50 inches off the floor, and also had to fit into a tight space. This fit the bill perfectly. The cats have already spent time on three levels, and used the holes to come and go (and just to observe whatever else is going one around them). It's pretty light, but doesn't seem likely to tip over, and it was easy for this 68-year-old to assemble. :)
I’ve put my cats on this, and they’ve jumped down with it barely shaking. *And my shorthair calico is a decent-sized cat. It’s also really nice-looking as opposed to almost every other one I’ve looked at.
Great for the living room
Who would have ever thought that this would make my house look nicer! Really modern piece nice and sturdy, my cats can't get enough of it.