Sanicat Evolution Adult Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Tight-clumping clay easier to remove for longer-lasting litter.
- Yucca extract works to eliminate ammonia and fecal smells.
- Perfume and dust-free to help prevent allergies.
- Made of white Bentonite clay.
- No tracking and no footprints.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Boxiecat Extra Strength Unscented Premium Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Vetbasis Herbal Lavender Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Gently Scented Premium Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 28-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$30.99List Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Catalyst Pet Healthy Formula Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Sanicat Oxify Pure Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb box$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Catalyst Pet Multi-Cat Formula Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Natural Lightly Scented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$28.49Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- Boxiecat Lightweight Air Fresh & Clean Scented Clumping Cat Litter, 11.5-lb bag$29.49Chewy Price$30.99List Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Noba Premium Cat Litter Scoop, Orange$4.99Chewy Price
- Catalyst Pet Unscented Formula Cat Litter, 10-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's Stress Protection Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 7.5-lb bag$21.49Chewy Price$23.99List Price$20.42Autoship Price
- Imperial Cat Long Handled Heavy Duty Cat Litter Scoop$17.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Unscented, Odor Control, Dust Free||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Unscented, Odor Control, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Unscented, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Clumping, Odor Control, Unscented, Multi-Cat, Dust Free||Clumping, Unscented, Multi-Cat, Odor Control, Low Tracking|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
34 Customer Reviews
Fabulous Dust Free Litter At Last!
I have had cats my entire life and have tried many brands of cat litter, all claiming to be 99% dust free. I understand that the 'dust-free' feature is impossible, but one can keep hoping! However, this litter is THE CLOSEST to REALLY being dust free that I have ever tried! My spouse also noticed this feature about this litter! So this is going to be THE litter in our household from now on, and oh- the cats like it too!
Best I've tried yet
Really expensive cat litter. But I've tried around 7-8 different ones and they're all extremely dusty or scented. My cat has asthma and I'm convinced it was another litter I bought here that did it. Companies need to stop putting fragrances in their litters and they need to mean it when they say dust free. Our pets are getting sick! This litter is truly unscented and dust free so I'll stick with it for the rest of their lives. Worth it to see my cats breathing properly again. Unfortunately now one needs an inhaler the rest of his life but switching to this litter will help in a big way. Just glad I finally found something that means what it says on the bag.
I feel like I did some intense, grueling research to find a litter that was primarily dust free AND also provided odor control. I used to use a big name brand that is sold in every store but I would always have a two inch thick layer of dust at any given time, no matter how many times I cleaned. Sasha would do his business and then there would be dust everywhere. I was desperate for something that worked and I bought this after reading reviews (I always go to the 1 star first to see what people don’t like) and I felt like this could be good, so I bought it and love it!!! I’ve been using it for about 5 months now and I’m so happy I decided to take a leap of faith and try it!! The granules are smaller than most other litters so there is never any stuck in his fur and the only thing that gets tracked is what he kicks out of his box (he is an aggressive digger)!!! There has not been any problem with odor, either. We try to clean his box 2-3 times a day, but even on the rare days it’s only gotten cleaned once, there still was no odor. I very highly recommend this litter to everyone!! We are all so much happier, especially Sasha, and that’s the most important part!!!
This Litter Is Perfect
My cats love it! this litter is like sand makes less dust and doesn't leave dust marks on the wall this is way better than Naturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter definitely getting this for Neko and Gambit :3
low dust litter
so far I am liking this litter I am trying to find one with little to no dust. So far this one seems to be ok. I foster cats and kittens and the dust is just too much. Finding this litter so far has been good.
so far so good
I am always trying to find a litter that is low in dust, odor free, and actually clumps. I also need to stop believing in this low track promise. Maybe I have a different definition of tracking, but I have not had any luck in that one. That being said, I have been able to add this litter and the cats have had zero issues with it. Low dust, no obnoxious smell and it clumps very well.
Extremely low dust
After the last litter I was using got progressively more dusty, I switched to this. Tried another Sanicat a while back in the box and liked it but the box wasn't shipping worthy and made a mess. The bag is a big improvement. Litter boxes are in my office so am super vigilant about dust. This is the least dusty litter I've found—and we've tried a lot! After two weeks with this litter + an air purifier, there is still no dust on the shelves or my desk. It does track a bit but I can live with it.
What it says on the tin- er, bag
I'm honestly kinda amazed at how little dust there is when I pour it through the sifter. Works great, contains the smell, with minimal dust.
This is a white colored clay litter, which in my experience is best (dark clay litters are horrible). It’s heavy in the bag it comes in (it doesn’t come in a box), and the bag is slippery and hard to handle, but it’s lightweight in the litter box so it tracks terribly. Those things aside, it’s great on odor control, clumps well, and does not stick to the litter box at all. If not for the tracking I would give it 5 stars. If I can deal with the mess it makes I’ll be sticking with it, it really is the best I’ve found so far.
The litter was fine. It absorbs odors and clumps. My cats seem to like it. The packaging is much better than the boxed Sanicat I used to order which was always delivered with broken boxes and loose litter in the carton.