Savic Habitat Metro Hamster Cage
About This Item
- Recreate your fuzzy friend’s natural environment with this versatile gerbil and hamster home.
- Fill the large, transparent tank with sand or litter (sold separately) and watch on as your pet plays, digs tunnels, hides and may even build a nest!
- Roomy cage offers three levels of comfy living space.
- Designed and manufactured in Belgium using high-end, quality materials.
- Wire mesh and ladder offer lots of satisfying, climbing fun.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Savic Sky Metro Hamster Cage$158.47Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- Savic Hamster Heaven Metro Hamster Cage$171.02Chewy Price$189.99List Price
- MidWest Brisby Hamster Cage$79.99Chewy Price$117.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Fun-nel Small Animal Outhouse$2.80Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Hamster Playhouse$93.36Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Multi-Level Small Animal Habitat$223.99Chewy Price$279.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Deluxe Hamster Home$123.43Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- TRIXIE Rabbit Hutch with Peaked Roof$131.13Chewy Price$198.20List Price
- Coziwow by Jaxpety 2-Tier Wood Rabbit Hutch Small Animal Cage with Ramp$156.99Chewy Price
- Living World Guinea Pig Starter Kit$94.97Chewy Price$141.99List Price
- Yaheetech 2-Story Removable Ramp & Platform Small Pet Cage, 54-in, Black$209.99Chewy Price$223.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Rabbit Hutch With Sloped Roof, Glazed Pine, Small$112.27Chewy Price$214.80List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Hamster, Gerbil, Rabbit||Hamster||Hamster, Gerbil, Mouse||Hamster||Hamster, Mouse|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic, Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Great for Gerbils who are escape artists
My two gerbils chewed through two plastic bottom cages. They are hard little buggers to catch. This cage has provided them room and roaming space and the bottom is smooth so they can’t chew. It’s also nice that the can create tunnels in the bottom and use the ramps to get to the food and water. I do find this to be a little costly but I had already gone through two regular cages and needed a foolproof design to keep them from escaping. For me it was worth every penny for piece of mind.
Do not recommend buying
So I bought this for my hamster and this is such a high expensive price just for something small and I really don’t get it and it’s wire flooring it’s so expensive for something small (I do not recommend)
Too much money for short time
Looks like great cage. But some of us can't afford high price for something used for short time. My hamster won't outlive the cage. Sorry.