Savic Runner Ball Small Pet Toy
About This Item
- Enjoy more interactive play with your pal and give her a safe place to get plenty of exercise and adventure.
- Medium-sized runner ball great for use with hamsters, gerbils and more.
- Each ball can be disassembled for easy cleaning.
- Made in Belgium using high-quality, durable materials.
- Offers a convenient spot to keep your fuzzy friend while cleaning her cage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Oxbow Enriched Life Stix & Hay Small Animal Chew Toy, 2 count$4.49Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Timothy Surprise Small Animal Chew Toy, 3 count$14.52Chewy Price$14.97List Price
- DealOxbow Enriched Life Hanging Mulberry Chew Small Animal Toy$5.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Kaytee Mini Run-About 5" Mouse & Hamster Exercise Ball, Moon Glow$7.92Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Ware Hay Ball Small Animal Treat Holder, Color Varies$7.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Play Pom Small Animal Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- Exotic Nutrition PVC Forager Small Animal Toy$8.42Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Natural Play Dangly Small Animal Toy, Style Varies$3.73Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Kaytee Run-About Small Animal Exercise Ball, 11.5-in$23.99Chewy Price$31.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Flower Cone Treat Hanger Small Animal Toy$5.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Enriched Life 2 in 1 Quiet Runner Small Animal Toy, 8-in$20.39Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rat, Degu, Hamster, Gerbil||Guinea Pig, Hamster, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Ferret, Degu||Hamster, Gerbil||Hamster, Mouse|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal||—|
|Toy Type||Bells||Chew Toys||Exercise Wheels & Balls||Exercise Wheels & Balls|
|Lifestage||—||Adult, Puppy, Senior||—||—|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||Automatic||—||—|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Ok but needs work
The ball comes unassembled with no directions. I figured it out eventually after having to unassemble and reassemble. The lids are extremely hard to snap in and one popped off two different times while my hamster was in it! It is the second exercise ball we have had but the first of this brand.