Schoen Farms Less Mess Wild Bird Food Mix, 5-lb bag
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for feeding a range of wild birds.
- Made with a mix of premium grains and seeds.
- Perfect for all kinds of bird feeders.
- This “less mess” mix contains grains and seeds without shells, avoiding the usual messy cleanup.
- Made by a small, family-owned and operated company.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Colorful Companions Sunflower Hearts Shell-Free Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Kaytee Sunflower Hearts & Chips Wild Bird Food, 3-lb bag$16.34Chewy Price$15.52Autoship Price
- Kaytee Nyjer Seed Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Kaytee Waste Free Blend Wild Bird Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Bugs N' Berries Wild Bird Food, 4.5-lb bag$16.54Chewy Price$21.49List Price$15.71Autoship Price
- Lyric Woodpecker No Waste Mix Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Lyric Cardinal Premium Sunflower & Safflower Mix Wild Bird Food, 18-lb bag$35.39Chewy Price$38.99List Price$33.62Autoship Price
- Kaytee Super Finch Sock Wild Bird Feeder & Food, 25-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Woodpecker Blend Premium Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$38.00Chewy Price$46.99List Price$36.10Autoship Price
- Kaytee Meal Worm Wild Bird Food, 3.5-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$5.49List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Woodpecker, Nuthatch N' Chickadee Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Colorful Companions Shell-Free Blend Patio & Waste Free Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$43.03Chewy Price$52.99List Price$40.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sunflower Kernel, Canary Seed, Red Millet, Wheat, Cracked Corn||Sunflower Seed, Sunflower Kernel, Safflower Seed...||Shelled Peanuts, Sunflower Kernels, Pecans...||Specialty Seeds, Grains, And Nuts.||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, White Proso Millet, Cracked Corn...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Grosbeak, Junco, Nuthatch, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...|
|Food Form||Seeds||Seeds||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
birds don't eat one ingredient
Seems like reasonable quality no-mess bird seed, but there's one particular seed (not sure what it is) that the birds won't eat. I get a wide variety of birds - finches, chickadees, jays, juncos, vireos - but no one touches this particular ingredient. It seems to make up about a fifth of the bag, based on how much of it I've thrown away, so I'll be sticking with sunflower seeds only from now on in order to avoid wasting it.
It is less of a mess
Birds did eat about 85% of the food the first few days. Started giving them less food overall, and now it's nearly gone. Some smaller corn pieces here and there, usually the tiny orange seeds are left sitting in the tray. So sweeping up what they kick out by the end of the day has been much easier for me compared to the other waste free food. Again, it is LESS mess, not a no mess unless they're starving. :) No millet seeds, so I don't have all these shells scattered around.