Science Selective Adult Rabbit Food, 8.8-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated for adult rabbits, this high-fiber food contains 25% crude fiber and a balance of calcium and phosphorus to help support your bunny’s health and vitality.
- This highly palatable, tasty formula is fortified with vitamins and minerals to encourage your bunny bud’s well-being.
- Contains linseed oil to help your bunny’s skin and coat look and feel nice and healthy!
- These fine nuggets are also formulated with prebiotics to help support your rabbit’s digestive system.
- Contains no added sugar and is high in fiber to help promote your bunny bud’s dental health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Carefresh Premium Western Timothy Hay, 24-oz bag$5.54Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.26Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Oxbow Hay Blends Western Timothy & Orchard, 40-oz.$11.04Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.49Autoship Price
- Hall's Hay Timothy Hay 1st Cut Mini-Bale Small Pet Food, 5-lb box$16.39Chewy Price$15.57Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Timothy Hay Organic Small Pet Food, 20-oz bag$6.09Chewy Price$5.79Autoship Price
- Higgins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Guinea Pig Food, 6-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$19.49List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Oxbow Orchard Grass Hay Small Animal Food, 40-oz bag$10.62Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.09Autoship Price
- dealHiggins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Gerbil & Hamster Food, 2.5-lb bag$7.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Mazuri Mouse & Rat Food, 25-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Orchard Grass Hay Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla & Small Animal Food, 28-oz bag$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Living World Timothy Hay Chews Small Animal Food, 16-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- ZuPreem Nature's Promise Western Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 14-oz bag$4.84Chewy Price$6.49List Price$4.60Autoship Price
- Grandpa's Best Prairie Hay 100% Certified Organic Small Pet Food, 40-oz mini bale$10.73Chewy Price$10.99List Price$10.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat...||Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Sun-cured timothy hay, Soybean hulls, Dried alfalfa meal...||Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings...||Organic Grass Hay, Organic Canola Meal, Organic Wheat Straw...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets, Dried Fruits, Dried Veggies||Pellets|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...||—||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, High-Energy||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Special Diet||High Fiber||—||High Fiber||—||Organic, High Fiber|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Pebbles loves this food. He is an American White Rescue. Couldn't get this locally special order either. Only small bags for sale. m so happy I can get it from chewy. It gets costly when I have to keep buying the small bags. Stores are having issues with stocking I suppose. Plenty of dog and cat food though. About half the store. Bird seed too
Great high quality food
I originally purchased this at a local big box store - Chewy has such competitive prices (and a bigger bag for my big ol' bun) so I've been getting it through here with no issues to report. This food is simple and nutritious and my bun eats it with no fuss. Bunny & Mum approved!
My rabbits love this!
When I feed this to my rabbits, they eat most of it immediately. With the brand I used to use, they would let it sit all day. The pellets are bigger than the brand I switched from, so in the beginning, I combined the two. Because of the size difference, I could see that they were only eating the Science Selective and leaving the other pellets.
My bunny is 9 years old and I started her on cheaper store foods with they treats and all included, but she would never empty her dish. When I switched to Science Selective, she went crazy and now won't eat anything else. Please keep it affordable.
I gave this a try for my buns a couple months ago after I fed them this exact brand but the junior formula. They loved both formulas and would eat all of it and would not scratch at the food/waste it like with other brands. Would definitely recommend for pet bunnies!
Good food for bunnies
My little Bunbuns enjoy this food. Good value too.
My rabbit seems to like it and she is pretty picky. She doesn't enjoy it as much as their "Youth" flavor made with alfalfa hay, but she is an adult now and needs the Timothy hay based food. It seems to be a quality food. It arrived promptly.
I use these pellets as treats for my Fay. Or for intermittent snacking throughout the day. She LOVES them. Why do I do that? We all know rabbits need to keep their system moving, so to keep her body moving, and her digestive tract, I give her things she can't resist periodically throughout the day. I put the pellets in a treat ball to give her exercise while she's snacking. My girl eats plenty of hay but shes a lazy bum. These pellets get her up and dancing around.
Bunny Loves It!
Our bunny goes after this like crazy! I'm going to have to watch the portions so she doesn't overdo it.
great bunny food
My bunnies love this stuff. I used to do oxbow but my bunny wasn’t a fan so I switched over, never going back