Science Selective Naturals Woodland Loops Guniea Pig Treats, 2.8-oz bag, case of 4
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These tasty treats are made from natural, nutritious ingredients, including timothy, dandelion and rose hip.
- Many types of furry friends can enjoy this healthy snack, including rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus.
- A great treat for hand-feeding and positive interaction with your petite pal.
- Highly palatable and delicious, made with the guinea pig-friendly tastes of alfalfa and timothy hay.
- Made with no artificial colors or added sugar, it’s a healthy and indulgent treat for your furry friend!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exotic Nutrition Rose Petals & Buds Small Pet Treats, 0.85-oz bag$3.79Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.60Autoship Price
- Wild Harvest Foraging Instincts Roll n’ Play Interactive Small Animal Treats, 3 count$3.99Chewy Price$4.19List Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Science Selective Berry Loops Timothy Hay & Cranberry Small Animal Treats, 2.8-oz box, case of 4$14.40Chewy Price$19.96List Price$13.68Autoship Price
- Ware Critter Pops Small Animal Fun Chew Treats, Small, 4 count$4.96Chewy Price$5.24List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects Fruit-Tastic Small Animal Treats, 2-oz bag$2.69Chewy Price$3.49List Price$2.56Autoship Price
- Science Selective Orchard Loops Timothy Hay & Apple Small Animal Treats, 2.8-oz box, case of 4$14.40Chewy Price$19.96List Price$13.68Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Flower Fusion Small Pet Treats, 0.88-oz bag$3.89Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.70Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Meadow Hay Bales Small Pet Treats, 2.2-lb bag, case of 4$20.90Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.85Autoship Price
- Brown's Tropical Carnival Natural Wheat Sprays Small Animal Treats, 1.5-oz bag$5.89Chewy Price$7.89List Price$5.60Autoship Price
- Naturals by Rosewood Fragrant Parsley Bell Small Pet Treats, 1 count$5.23Chewy Price$7.99List Price$4.97Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Timothy Nibbles Small Animal Treats, 2-oz bag$4.29Chewy Price$4.08Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Critter Selects Hedgie Bugs & Veggies Hedgehog Treats, 2.75-oz bag$3.79Chewy Price$4.49List Price$3.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wheat Flour, Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Alfalfa Hay...||Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Alfalfa Hay, Oat Flour...||Wheat Flour, Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Dried Locust Beans...||Wheat Flour, Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Ground Alfalfa Hay...||Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Alfalfa Hay, Oat Flour...|
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rabbit||Guinea Pig||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Rabbit|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Guinea pigs love these!
Reasonably priced and our guinea pigs love them. Delivery was fast and these are always in stock when I need them.
My piggy wheeks until she gets her night time snack ^_^
These pink Woodland Loops are my rabbits favorite treat! The treats are flavored with dandelion and rose hips. There is no waste. Buy the 4-pack because you’ll be needing all of them.
Up until these, I’ve never purchased anything from Science Selective, nor have my two guinea pigs and two rabbits ever had anything from them (to my knowledge - rescue problems!). However, with a quite bit of research, I’ve grown quite confident in the brand and opted to give these treats a try. Got them in today and they were INSTANTLY a hit! My rabbits practically inhaled theirs, and even my two picky guinea pigs loved them. Definitely will be buying them again, especially since they come in a four pack!
My guinea pigs adore these treats. I break them in half due to the fact that someone had their guinea pig's teeth get stuck in the middle of one.
My bunnies love these!
A friend recommended these for my rabbits. I will definitely be getting them again!
Great treat for my rabbit!
Very easy to purchase, reasonable price, very quick delivery & She loves them!
The best chinchilla treat
All of my chinchillas go nuts over these! And they have safe ingredients too
Treat that’s not bad for them!
My guinea pigs are obsessed with these! I like the ingredients a lot.
Guinea pig won't try it
I've offered it to our guinea pig on several occasions when he's "asking" for a treat and he refuses these. I even tried soaking it in some warm water. I left the treats in the cage and he just ignores it. Unfortunately now I'm stuck with 3+ boxes of a treat he won't eat. Would have been better if they offered a variety pack at least in case he might have found another flavor more appealing.