Science Selective Recovery Plus Liquid Syringe Small Pet Food, 0.71-oz pouch, 10 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features dried timothy grass first, which contains a high concentration of long fiber to help support healthy digestion and restore your little one’s nutritional health during stressful times, lack of appetite and digestive sensitivity.
- This liquid formula helps promote rehydration, while stimulating natural feeding.
- Palatable with no sugar added or artificial colors.
- Helps provide nutritional support for the critical care of small herbivores and contains added probiotics (saccharomyces cerevisiae), which provide beneficial bacteria to help boost digestive health.
- Contains 25% fiber and 18.5% protein.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Brytin TheraBiotic 2X Probiotic Microbial Support Supplement, 60 count$15.61Chewy Price$18.37List Price$14.83Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics HealthyGut Probiotics Rabbit Supplement, 1.59-oz tub$19.95Chewy Price$25.12List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Seal Em' & Heal Em' Powder Small Animal Supplement, 2-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Glider-Cal Calcium Sugar Glider Supplement, 3.05-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Marshall Lax Hairball Support Bacon Flavor Ferret Soft Chews, 3-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Wysong Ferret Omega-3 Spectrum Ferret Food Supplement, 3-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Brytin Stabilized Vitamin C Rabbit Supplement, 90 count$12.32Chewy Price$11.70Autoship Price
- Marshall Uncle Jim's Original Duk Soup Mix Food Supplement & Dietary Aid for Ferrets, 4.5-oz bag, bundle of 5$29.65Chewy Price$31.20List Price$28.17Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Urinary Support Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Marshall Furo-Vite Highly Nutritious Vitamin Ferret Supplement, 3.5-oz tube$8.88Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.44Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Multi-Vitamin Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.83Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Timothy Grass, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Alfalfa Solubles...||Timothy Hay, Soybean Meal, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein...||Imidacloprid 9.10%, Pyriproxyfen 0.46%||Calcium Carbonate 96.5% (Elemental Calcium 38%), Magnesium Carbonate 3.5%...||Rice extract, Inulin, Dried Propionibacterium freudenreichii fermentation product...|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Ferret||Sugar Glider||Rabbit|
|Health Feature||Recovery, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Dental & Breath Care...||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Recovery, Immune Support|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Sensitive Digestion, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
So I purchased this item back in December just to have in hand in case I ever needed it four any of my four rabbits. I used it for the first time yesterday because my one rabbit was having a GI flare up. He’s currently being worked up for megacolon and I was instructed to feed him critical care to help during these episodes. His flare up started earlier in the week and is characterized by large, wet, cowpile poops that are misshapen and have mucus in them. I gave the CC earlier this week and noticed no difference. Yesterday when I woke up it seemed even worse, and desperate to help him rebalance his gut I took out the Science Selective Recovery feed that I had purchased back in December. I was absolutely amazed by the difference it made in only a few hours! He went from having large mucus coating wet poops to WAY more consistent, golden and drier poops, and the mucus completely went away! I am blown away by the results and cannot recommend this product enough for any bun with GI issues!
This helped my rabbit so much
Like I said in the headline, this really helped my rabbit. He was in gi-stasis. While I waited for this to arrive, I had to get creative to find ways to get him to eat, but it wasn't as productive in taking care of the issue. But after using this, it did the trick. He absolutely hated the syringe, so I made the next one thicker, added some ripped up cilantro and he ate it on his own. By the next morning he was eating his regular pellets and hay. I feel lucky that this worked so quickly for him, and comforted by the fact that if he stops eating and drinking again then I'm ready for it. I wish I would have already ordered this to keep on hand, but now I know.
potential short expiration date for US buyers
My bun has on and off GI problems so I like to have this type of recovery food at hand. I use Sherwood recovery but I had read so many good things about Science Selective that I wanted to give it a try. It does not have soy as Sherwood (Critical Care has soy, which is not good for bunnies). Also, Science Selective Recovery Plus is made in the UK and I have been well impressed with bunny products from the UK. However, the issue was the expiration date. It seems the shelf life is 18 months from production in the UK. Therefore, when I bought it in the US, it was less than 4 months away from expiration. Chewy refund me the money and I donated it to a shelter, which may need it right away.
Great product. It came in one day after giving the order. It saved our guinea pig`s life because she wouldn`t eat anything. It might not be good for longer use, though. Alfalfa hay is not good for guinea pigs for prolonged use.
Life-saving, must have!
This is a must have if you have herbivores. Cant say enough about this product. I will choose this over Critical Care any day. Have saved 3 piggies with this. The syringe is the best feeding syringe on the market, perfect for getting the food to the back of the mouth. The food must be tasty because my current dental piggie doesnt spill a drop. I cant thank you enough for carrying this, its not easy to find in the US. Love it!
I'm so glad that Chewy has this product available, many companies do not.