ScoopFree is the original self-cleaning litter box you can leave alone for weeks at a time. It is the only self-cleaning litter box that uses disposable litter trays to provide hands-off convenience and unbeatable odor control. Simply plug in the box and watch it work.
The automatic rake system sweeps waste into the covered compartment 20 minutes after your cat uses the litter box. Safety sensors will detect if your cat re-enters the box and the 20-minute timer will reset. The box uses a special crystal litter, packed in a convenient disposable litter tray, that’s 5 times more effective at reducing odor than clay or clumping litters. Your cat will always have a clean, fresh-smelling litter box, and you’ll enjoy a home that’s effortlessly odor-free.
- Self-cleaning automatic rake system cleans entire box 20 minutes after your cat goes to the bathroom. The rakes moves waste into a separated closed waste compartment for superior order control.
- Crystal litter is formulated to eliminate odors 5 times more efficiently than clay or clumping litter. It is also designed to absorb urine on contact and dries solid waste to reduce odor.
- Plastic litter tray liners prevents leaking that can stink up your home. Disposable litter trays are ideal for easy clean-up (1 tray included).
- This product has been rigorously tested at manufacture's labs for more than 100,000 cycles without failure or jamming.
- Extremely efficient as this system uses 5 to 10 times less litter than clay and clumping litter.
ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box, Disposable Litter Tray with Lid, Bag of Premium Crystal Litter, Power Adapter, Manual.
Adult supervision is recommended during your cat’s initial introduction. If your kitten is under 6 months of age, leave the unit UNPLUGGED and scoop waste until kitten is 6 months old. Not intended for use by handicapped, incapacitated or very old cats that might experience difficulty in entering or leaving the litter box. Pregnant women, babies, small children and immune-deficient individuals should avoid contact with cat litter waste. Cat’s waste may contain toxoplasmosis bacteria that can be harmful to these individuals.
Click here for replacement trays.
See all items by ScoopFree