ScoopFree Premium Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 2 pack
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||N/A||Silica, Lavender Scent.||N/A|
|Litter Feature||Non-Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free, Low Tracking||Non-Clumping, Multi-Cat, Odor Control...||Odor Control, Non-Clumping, Scented||Odor Control, Scented, Non-Clumping, Low Tracking||Odor Control, Unscented, Non-Clumping, Low Tracking|
About This Item
- Quickly absorbs urine and dries solid waste for odor control that’s five times better than clumping clay litters.
- Long-lasting formula uses up to five times less litter than clay or clumping; one bag contains 4.5 pounds of litter and can last up to 30 days in a single-cat household.
- ScoopFree’s original blue crystals feature a light, fresh scent to help control tough litter box odors.
- Low-tracking and 99% dust-free crystals won’t stick to kitty’s paws so your home stays clean and litter-free.
- Perfectly proportioned for use in the PetSafe ScoopFree Reusable Cat Litter Tray, but can also be used in any standard litter pan.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Lightweight Unscented Clumping Cat Litter, 9-lb jug$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- ScoopFree Premium Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 3 count$69.95Chewy Price$66.45Autoship Price
- Frisco Summer Clean Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$14.90Chewy Price$14.15Autoship Price
- ScoopFree Reusable Cat Litter Tray$78.95Chewy Price
- PetSafe ScoopFree Lavender Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 3 Count$69.95Chewy Price$66.45Autoship Price
- ScoopFree Original Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box, Gray$169.95Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- LitterMaid Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box Waste Receptacles, 3rd Edition, 18 count$19.94Chewy Price$31.09List Price
- Frisco Micro Crystal Unscented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 7-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- LitterMaid Waste Receptacles for Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box, 18 count$19.94Chewy Price$31.09List Price
- ScoopFree Ultra Top-Entry Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box, Gray$199.95Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- Fresh Step Fresh Scented Non-Clumping Crystal Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$17.69Chewy Price$23.79List Price
- ScoopFree Smart WiFi Enabled Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box$229.95Chewy Price$229.99List Price
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
289 Customer Reviews
Love this litter
No more dust! My allergies lovey cat again. No smell, I just pack it up at the end of the month and refresh with new. I like these larger crystals. I have tried a previous brands and the crystals were sand like and they easily got kicked out of the box. These large crystals stay put! They don't attach to my cats paws and get dragged out. I will never go back to clay litter again!
proud momma of zoomie brigade
this product while more costly to get started, it's actually less expensive, less messy, and much easier on my arthritic wrists!!! the kitties thought it weird to start so only used in 1 box. the shards seem to have bit more of sharp edge but not so much that injury is substained. all in all, this product has changed my life
One of the better crystal litters
I give it an A+ on odor control and usable lifespan (I get about 3 weeks with one cat). It earns a B on dust - definitely dustier than some of the other crystal brands, but still much better than clay. You'll get a cloud when you first fill the box, but not when you scoop it. The amount of litter per bag is awkward - one bag isn't quite enough litter for a large covered box, so I used both, which gave it a very deep fill. 1.5 bags would probably be about the right amount for a large box.
Quality is much worse now.
I hate to leave a negative review on this because it used to be so great. …Super dusty, awkward package size that isn’t quite right for an individual litter box change, and I used to get about three weeks out of a complete litter box change with these crystals and now I don’t get a week without a very noticeable smell (one cat). I’m so disappointed because I used a different brand offered by Chewy (I think it was called Frisco.)for a while because it was considerably cheaper and, when that brand formula seemed to change and didn’t control odor, I switched back to this ScoopFree as this used to be the best product out there for controlling odor and keeping my kitty happy. Anyway, bottom line, I think ScoopFree Crystal litter’s quality has significantly deteriorated in the last two years.
I was skeptical about switching from clay to this. My daughter used Pretty Litter and there was no way, with 5 cats (my 3 plus her 2 have joined us for an extended stay), I was going to be able to afford that. So I was looking for something halfway. This is incredible. On day 4. I scooped and stirred yesterday and I STILL CAN'T SMELL IT! I have one of those noses that picks up negative smells. I can smell cat pee anywhere!
ouch on my feet
The crystals are so big it huts if you step on them shoeless. The larger crystals do not absorb like the smaller ones in pretty litter and I don't find the oder control to be as good. I would et it again if I were in a pinch.
Best Litter Ever!
I have two cats and they love this litter. I put two bags of litter in their box and it lasts 2-3 weeks, smell free. Of course, I scoop poop regularly and mix the litter around to disperse the urine, so the crystals can soak it up. I keep a hand vacuum nearby to pick up stray crystals, but not a big issue.
ScoopFree Is The Way To Be
PetSafe Scoop Free Litter has been out for a while. I decided to use another litter that I thought was like it. Not the case! It did not help with the smell at all. Now since PetSafe Scoop Free Litter is in stock our litter problems are non existant.
Better than some other crystal litters I've tried. There is NO odor, unless the cat doesn't cover her stool. If that happens, I cover it. I scoop once a day. There is some dust, but less than the other crystal litters I've tried.
I purchased the auto clean litter box which has been life changing for me. Refills are affordable and easy. Not super great on urine smell control, but still better than dust everywhere.