ScoopFree Smart WiFi Enabled Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Monitor your cat’s health and her litter by using the My PetSafe app on your smart phone from almost anywhere.
- Automatically cleans up after your cat—the cleaning cycle kicks in 20 minutes after your feline leaves the litter box. It rakes solid waste into a waste trap and all you have to do is swap 1 fresh tray per month!
- The trays are disposable, leak-proof and already filled with premium crystal litter for odor control.
- Customize the app to get reminders when it’s time to change the tray or when it’s time to order more trays.
- Makes litter box maintenance easy, so you can spend more quality time with your cat companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ScoopFree Smart WiFi Enabled Covered Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box$269.95Chewy Price$269.99List Price
- ScoopFree Ultra Top-Entry Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box, Gray$199.95Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- ScoopFree Original Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box, Gray$154.95Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Smarty Pear Leo's Loo Too Cat Litter Box, Leo Gray$599.99Chewy Price
- Smarty Pear Leo's Loo Covered Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box$499.99Chewy Price
- Whisker Litter-Robot & Core Accessories Kit, Grey$699.00Chewy Price
- ScoopFree Reusable Cat Litter Tray$78.95Chewy Price
- ScoopFree Covered Automatic Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box Hood, Purple$18.57Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- LitterMaid Self-Cleaning Cat Litter Box Waste Receptacles, 3rd Edition, 18 count$19.94Chewy Price$31.09List Price
- INSTACHEW PURRCLEAN Covered Automatic Self-cleaning Cat Litter Box, White$549.00Chewy Price$579.99List Price
- Omega Paw Easy Fill Roll 'n Clean Cat Litter Box, Large$68.86Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Box Type||Automatic||Automatic, Covered||Automatic, Covered||Automatic||Automatic, Top Entry, Covered|
|Litter Feature||Odor Control||Odor Control||Non-Clumping, Scented, Natural, Low Tracking, Odor Control||Odor Control, Non-Clumping, Scented, Natural, Low Tracking||Odor Control, Non-Clumping, Scented, Natural, Low Tracking|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Silicone||Plastic, Silicone||Plastic, Silicone|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Kitten, Adult, Senior||Kitten, Adult, Senior|
|Compatibility||Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power||Plug-In Power|
|Tools Included||N/A||N/A||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Best system for the money
We've had our system a little over a year and a half and love it. The only issue we ever had was when our internet went down and Xfinity updated our modem to the latest version. It took several tries and several calls to Xfinity customer service to resolve the issue of the box and modem failing to work together. It was finally resolved, but during that time we had to physically inspect the box display to know when it was full instead of being able to use the app. One thing we did find out - the Scoop free folks will email you to let you know if your litter box has lost contact. The box will still work, but you definitely need internet service to access the system with your phone app. My favorite feature is their help system - once the display stopped showing the number of uses so I used the app to get service. They resolved the issue quickly and by the end of the day the display was once again working correctly. Also, even though the display had stopped temporarily we were still able to track usage through the app. While we were recently on vacation I was able to use the app to let my pet sitter know when it was time to change the box out. We've definitely been spoiled by this system, especially since we can easily track usage and determine when it's time to change the litter tray. Not having to scoop 2-3 times each day has been a game changer. We'll never go back to regular boxes again.
Overall I'm very pleased with this purchase. It requires almost no maintenance on a day-to-day basis, has limited odor, and was easy for our cat to assist to. My only complaint is that v the slats between the bars are large enough that small bits of poop don't always get scooped. I'd recommend getting the hood for it.
Not worth it
This litter box is not worth the price. After a couple months it started squeaking loudly everytime it would clean. It's so loud that it was waking us up at night so we had to put it up and buy a new litter box. Now I have a useless $200 hunk of junk sitting in my garage.
Nice to Know
As a long-term owner, I wasn't sure I needed the App for the new box, but it has proven to be helpful. Sometimes she throws litter over the sensor, so I know to go clear it. Also, it's comforting to check her daily habits. I keep the box in the garage. Because it's automatic, you don't really know what's going on without the app.
Bigger than a closet!
We dedicated our linen closet to the cat, turning it into his place to do his business, away from the intruding nose of the dog. A large sized litterbox for or large sized cat fits well inside, with room for a pail and a stick vacuum. Yet that same space is a few inches too small in both direction for this contraption! A standard old-school linen closet is about 25"x18" -- this is 27.5"x19". So close. Sooo close... (Smaller footprint boxes have a rotating bladder that feels smooshy under his large paws -- he would never set foot on one. And they are small (2 cups of litter!!!) and start at twice the price. Ugh.
When this arrived, I took it out of the box and then put it right back in to return. For the hundreds spent, I didn’t think it would be so cheap. The place that holds the waste seemed too “open” to control odors and the fact that there really isn’t a steady pan on the bottom was odd as well. Granted, I never plugged it in or set it up so I really don’t know how well this works. It just seemed too cheap to keep. Giving 3 stars since the function is unknown and the cats didn’t actually use the product.
I love this scoop free cat box, makes life so much easier, my cats love it, does not have a smell that a regular cat box does and you don't have to clean it as often as you would a regular one,
no good my cat gets freaked out by noise/lights
It freaks my cat out, he won’t use it, he uses the floor/rug instead
I LOVE this litter box!!! I have two for my two cats. One used to pee in the litterbox, but poop on the floor next to the box. I tried everything - new boxes, new litters, kitty treats when he pooped in the box - but nothing worked... until I bought this ScoopFree Smart Self-Cleaning Box! He has long fur and I think the scoopable litters must've stuck to his hind legs or something (he takes great pride in his beautiful, long fur), but not these crystals. He poops IN the box and I'm so happy. No more cleaning up after him. There's no remembering to scoop the box daily, either, because it does it itself. And cleanup is SO EASY. I just change the the bottom every couple of weeks. It's a life saver! Worth every penny!
Love the litter box! Recommend getting it with a lid
I love the litter box so far. I have had it for over 3 months now and have appreciated the lack of cleaning on my part, and how fast my cats got accustomed to it. Getting it connected to my phone was easy. I feel like I replace it earlier than the app recommends and have no idea if thats an issue with the program or me just being particular. I did not get mine with a lid but I would highly recommend you get a lid with your order because hunting one down was a process. I did not knock down a star though because I thoroughly enjoy the box, just recommend that its better to get a lid if you got cats that play with litter typically or feel they make too much of a mess.